Three.

"This will be your usual station," Daisy gestured to the set up second from the far corner, "Your partner is Hannah,"

She took the dog from me and placed him on the floor. He followed me to my new station, sniffing at my ankles before getting bored and bouncing back to the other room.

My new partner was pretty with thick brown hair. She smiled at me as she finished putting her makeup on the counter, "Hi! Looking forward to working with you!"

I greeted her back and began to set up my own things, "And who am I assigned to?" I asked Daisy, still suspicious of her secrecy.

"Me,"

I turned to see Jimin smiling down at me shyly, "I hope we can work well together,"

I smiled back, extremely relieved at who I was working with, "I'll work hard," I replied.

He sank tensely into the chair without touching either Hannah or I, but I felt a gentle push from behind and turned when I heard a way too familiar voice.

"I wanted you to work hard for me," Jungkook smirked at me, but at least your station is next to mine,"

He took a seat in the corner and I turned my attention back to the man sat in front of me. He was looking at Jungkook curiously.

"The theme for you today is chaos?" Hannah asked him brightly, looking at a note left on the mirror, "That's a fun shoot,"

Jimin looked back at the mirror quickly, "Yeah. The outfits are kinda... sexy, I guess," He flushed and his eyes flickered from looking at his own face to to mine.

I couldn't help but smile at how sweet he was.

"I heard that you're good," Hannah said, yanking some wipes from a pack and quickly sweeping them over Jimin's face, "Who else have you worked on?"

I swiftly switched to work mode. Pulling out a brush I ran it through Jimin's thick (and surprisingly healthy considering al the bleach and products they used) black hair.

"I worked before with Monsta X," I replied, "I was assigned to Wonho, but when he left I was let go. Before that it was random salons,"

She hummed as she got to work, "That's why you're here then. Daisy said you wondered why you weren't assigned to a rookie group,"

"I just thought starting me at such a high level was a risk for the company," I replied.

Our conversation died off as I turned my hairdryer on and began styling. Jimin's hair was easy to manipulate and keep in place, but once I was done, I applied the usual high amount of hairspray and began fiddling with the more wispier bits, keeping an eye on Hannah's work to make sure his hair matched her theme. Chaos was one thing in a shoot, but the artist still had to be perfect.

It was a little sad, really.

Once I was happy I stepped back and stared at Jimin in the mirror, making sure nothing was missed.

He caught my eye and looked away quickly, "You work quick," He said.

I shrugged, "Aren't I supposed to?"

Hannah looked up at me from her position, "Yes but you're pretty fast. Maybe someone else could use some help?"

My heart sank and a voice came from my left.

"Yeah, over here,"

I sighed and looked over at Jungkook's hairstylist. My irritation suddenly left my body when I saw how positively green he was looking.

"Oh my gosh are you ok?" I asked, rushing to the wobbly man.

"Fine, bit nauseous," He mumbled, "would you-" he paled, "No, not fine," He dumped his hairdryer and brush in my hands and rushed towards the bathroom.

His partner - the makeup artist - looked at me with an apologetic smile, "Would you mind helping?"

I sighed and nodded, "Of course."

Jungkook's makeup was pretty much done but his hair was only half styled. As I moved behind him, he caught my eye in the mirror and smirked.

I ignored him and got to work, but as fast as I was, there was a call telling everyone that they needed to pack up and go to the studio for the shoot.

Daisy came to me with a man I assumed to be the bands manager.

"Bee, sorry you have to do this," She said, "His hairstylist has been sent home,"

The man nodded and Jungkook, "Get finished then make your way to the studio in your own car, is that ok?"

Jungkook nodded, "Sure,"

He turned to me, "Try and be quick. We will shoot Jimin when you get there, so don't worry about him, just help us out with Jungkook,"

I took a deep breath as everyone packed up and cleared out.

When it was silent, Jungkook's voice sounded.

"Looks like it's just you and me again,"