Eight.

The members all greeted us good morning as they came into the backroom to get their hair and makeup done.

As they were filming a Run episode starting from the actual building, the makeup was light and Hannah was done quicker than I was. As soon as she packed up and moved away from the station, Jimin met my gaze in the mirror.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly, "You left upset last night... with the person who upset you,"

I smiled at him, "Don't worry about me. I'm alright. Thanks for asking, though,"

I finished with his hair and stepped back, "You're all done,"

"Already?" He stood up, dwarfing me, "You're super speedy,"

"I'm a pro," I grinned at him, "Off you go, I have to pack up so I can follow you to set,"

He headed back to the main room and I started packing up, feeling eyes on me. However, it wasn't Junkook, this time. It was Hoseok.

He briefly smiled at his hairstylist and stood up, heading over to me.

"Bee, hey. Listen, I'm sorry for last night. It was obvious that you didn't want anybody to know but I opened my big mouth and blabbed anyway. I'm sorry,"

I took a deep breath and patted his arm, "Apology accepted,"

"Next time we hang out I'll keep all your secrets," He grinned at me and headed to where everyone was waiting for him.

The room emptied and I had just grabbed my bag full of equipment when a voice spoke low in my ear - not quite a whisper, but loud enough for only me to hear.

"You seem to be getting on well with everyone,"

Jungkook was looming over me and I rolled my eyes as I turned to face him.

"Well, yeah? What, am I supposed to fight everyone I see?"

He smirked and opened his mouth, but I didn't give him the chance to speak.

"Oh hey, Daisy fuckin' fight me right now,"

Daisy rolled her eyes and looked over at Jungkook, "They're waiting for you Kookie, head on out,"

Once he had left Daisy came to me, "What was that about?"

"Jungkook commenting that I'm getting on with everyone,"

She hummed, "I know you don't know each other yet, but he seems really into you. I've not seen him like this before,"

I paused as I headed for the door, "Has he actually had a girlfriend before?"

"I don't think so," Daisy replied.

"Figured," I said, "Makes sense,"

—-

The BTS Run episode was actually extremely entertaining to watch, and I really didn't mind running in to mess with Jimin's hair constantly.

It did take all day though, running late into the night and once we were back at base I realised that public transport wouldn't be running anymore. I'd have to walk home.

I groaned as I closed my locker. Most everyone else had long since left but I was dreading walking so much that I was dragging my heels.

"I see you were waiting for us to be alone again"

I groaned again when I heard Jungkook's voice, but before I could say anything, he spoke again.

"I'm just messing about. Jimin Hyung is waiting in the hallway. We were going to offer you a lift cause the trains stopped running,"

"How do you know I get the train?" I asked suspiciously.

"Daisy," He said simply, "Do you want the lift or not? It's late, you know, we're tired,"

I suddenly felt guilty, "Sorry. Yes, please,"

"Come on then, let's go,"

—-

JUNGKOOK

Jimin climbed into the front seat once Bee was safely inside. The ride to her place was fairly quiet but comfortable, and now I felt awkward.

I cleared my throat but Jimin spoke as I pulled into the road.

"I know you wanted to talk to me about her," He said, "But really, there's nothing to talk about,"

"But Hyung, you like her and I slept with her.. I've been after her and I didn't even know how you felt,"

I saw him shrug out the corner of my eye, "Exactly. You didn't know. It doesn't matter if she ends up dating you, me or neither of us. In the end, we are BTS and I'll never have any hard feelings. We are seven or we are none,"

I saw the road go blurry and had to pull over.

"Hyung," I wiped at my face, and he laughed.

"Are you crying?!"

"I want you to be honest. Do you want me to back off?" My voice broke like I was a teenager again.

Jimin tilted his head back against the head rest.

"It's not up to me, it's up to her. Honestly, you know her better than I do anyway. This whole situation is stupid,"

It was silent for a while and I composed myself enough to pull back into the road.

"Hyung, I don't think she'd date either of us anyway,"

"She's a professional and won't date colleagues," It was half a question and I nodded.

"That but.. She's dated an idol before. I don't know who or what happened, but I know it didn't end well,"

"Oh," The car was silent apart from the sound of the engine.

"That's her business anyway," He said quietly.

—-

AN: crappy chapter lol sozzzzzzzz