Five.

Surprisingly the ride back was actually not too bad. Jungkook just told me that we were heading to a small place near their studio where it was private and quiet and it sounded like fun.

Obviously I wouldn't get ridiculously drunk this time, but it would be nice to get to know my new colleagues better - especially Jimin as I would be working closely with him.

We pulled up but as I undone my seatbelt and went to open the door, Jungkook's strong arm shot out, pinning me to the seat. Before I could even get mad, he spoke.

"Wait," He said nodding to a group of girls by the entrance, "Fans,"

"Shouldn't you be happier to see them?" I asked.

He laughed a little, "Not with you in my car. The rumours will destroy you and your career,"

Oh yes. Rumours. I had pushed those thoughts from my mind after last time.

He moved his arm and put the car in gear, "Probably should have gone straight underground anyway,"

He reached out, putting his hand on the back of my seat and turning to look out the rear window as he reversed back quite a distance, using the other hand to steer. He then turned the wheels and headed down a ramp I hadn't noticed before.

The gates opened and he drove into a large, dimly lit underground car park, parking next to the door that led into the building.

"Just you and me, in the car, in the dark," He smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes, "No," I replied, opening the car door, "Just you," I quickly headed into the building and realised I had to wait for Jungkook, otherwise I couldn't actually get inside.

He wasn't far behind me but he had an amused look on his face. He was quiet as we headed up, just leaning against the wall of the lift with bis arms crossed over his chest.

As soon as the doors opened I went straight to the BTS room to pack up and grab my things.

Daisy was waiting for me with a happy grin on her face.

"How was your first day?" She asked as I opened my locker, "It wasn't busy at all, you started on a rare easy day,"

"Yeah, it was pretty good," I knew from working with Monsta X that this was an unusually easy day and was actually grateful.

"The guys are showering now," She said, stooping to pick up Taehyung's little dog, "When they're done we can head out,"

She had a sparkle in her eyes that made me want to strangle her.

"Oh come on," I sighed, "What are you planning? Give it up already,"

She rolled her eyes but was still smiling, "Okay okay. What do you think of Jimin?"

I narrowed my eyes, already knowing where this was going, "I'm not dating a colleague,"

"Eh? Why?" She pouted a little, "He saw you when you came for your interview and thought you were cute, so-"

I held my hand up, "No thanks," I said firmly, "I'm not getting involved with an idol. Not again,"

The mischief in her face turned sympathetic, "Oh, I'm sorry, Bee," She said, "I didn't think,"

I forced a smile, "Forget it. I'm fine with being friends with everyone, so we can still have fun tonight,"

—-

The members were all squeaky clean and smelling of expensive aftershave by the time we were ready to go. I was a little miffed, as they were all in their own clothes and I was still in my 'uniform', but at least I was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt.

As the members were arguing over who was driving who, I stepped into the underground carpark and realised that it had actually gotten quite cold.

"Are you ok?" I turned and looked up at Hoseok, who was wearing something pretty similar to me, "Are you cold? I'm cold,"

"Oh," I smiled and waved my hand. "I'm fine-"

"Hey, Bee's cold," He called out, "Someone lend her their jacket,"

The bickering stopped as the five members in front all turned to look at me. Then, as one, they all began to shrug out of whatever outer wear they had on.

"No, no, no," I said quickly, "I'm alright, seriously-"

A heavy jacket landed on my head as Jungkook came from behind to stand next to me, not even looking at me.

"Who am I driving?"

As they began to discuss again, Hoseok laughed, peering under the jacket, "You look like a nun,"

"Oh she's definitely not a nun," Jungkook muttered, "Nothing pure about this one,"

Hoseok raised an eyebrow and looked down at me. I really debated throwing Jungkook's jacket back at him, but it really was quite warm.

"Bee and Daisy can come with me and Jimin," Yoongi said clearly, "Jungkook, you can take Everyone else,"

There were no complaints, but I did see Jungkook glance at me before swinging his keys around his fingers and heading to his car. Hoseok patted my head and followed him and I walked over to where my little group was waiting.

Yoongi got behind the wheel with Daisy in his passenger seat and Jimin opened my door for me before heading around to get into his own seat.

I sighed and climbed in. I should have thrown the coat back. Things were already getting too complicated for me and it was only my first day.