Chapter 4

Sky opened the door and he immediately wished he hadn't. The room what chaos. Ben and Saul were arguing. Saul was telling Ben to treat Elizabeth first while Ben was arguing that he was in worse condition- which he was.

Terra was pressing a cold cloth to Elizabeth's head to try and cool her down. The chaos fairy had a mild fever after excerting so much magic and exhausting herself.

Silva was in a bad state. That's putting it lightly. He was covered in sweat, mud and blood. His wound had black lines around it signifying that he was infected. The man looked to be in complete agony yet still insisted that his daughter be treat first.

Riven, who Sky had just noticed was in there was pacing around next to where Elizabeth was, had his hands running through his hair muttering about how he'd have to explain this to Sky as well as praying the blonde fairy would be ok.

Sky finally let himself look at the unconscious girl and gave himself a moment to take it all in.

From where he was stood he could tell she was exhausted but other than that there was no indication that she was hurt. It made him realise that she had probably used to much magic and that she would be fine.

"What happened? Are they alright?" The blonde boy asked alerting everyone he was there.

Riven looked at his best friend and he practically felt the worry and panic coming from him. The brunette knew he had to comfort him so he hugged him.

Sky appreciated the hug but there was a voice in the back of his head telling him that it wasn't as good as Elizabeth's hugs.

Saul looked at his son figure with sad eyes. "We'll be fine Sky don't worry. Eliza just used too much magic and I have full confidence that the burned one will be killed ok." The older Silva assured.

Nodding once, the blonde detached himself from his friend and made his way over to the chaos fairy.

"I can take over if you want." The specialist offered taking the rag from the earth fairies hand.

Terra nodded at Sky in appreciation before rushing off to assist her father. Riven took this as the perfect time to sit on the edge of the table holding one if Elizabeth's hands.

The brunette watched carefully as Sky removed the rag on her head before removing his hand and resting it on her cheek. He watched as he laced his free hand with her own and gave it a little squeeze. Riven didn't need to be an empath to know that Sky loved her. Or that she loved him too. How he wished they would grow a pair and tell each other.

Elizabeth didn't remember anything at first. Then it slowly started coming back. They were going to get Stella's ring, but they found her dad. The state he was in. Her using her magic. Elizabeth knew she would be in trouble when she woke up. She might even get murdered.

All the blonde fairy heard were voices. She could distinguish the voices but not the words they were saying.

Well except for his. She could always understand what he was saying.

Sky.

"Ok can everyone please hush my head hurts." The fairy announced not yet opening her eyes. She felt her hands encased in someone else's and she knew who was holding them. Sky and Riven.

"Glad to see you're up sleeping beauty." The brunette specialist said with a laugh, removing his hand from hers, kissing her hairline before standing up and walking away giving the blondes a moment.

"You ok Beth? You used a lot of magic which we will be talking about later." The boy says. Elizabeth gave his hand a squeeze hearing the worry in his voice.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine blue eyes. How's my dad?" She asks sitting up and swinging her legs off the table.

Before Sky got a chance to answer the man in question spoke up answering his daughter. "I'm fine Eliza stop worrying about me. Now I specifically remember telling you not too overdo it with the magic and what did you do?"

"I over did it with the magic." She muttered not meeting her fathers eye.

"You over did it with the magic. I love you sweetheart but there's a reason I tell you not to over do it. It's because we don't know what will happen if you use too much." The father scolds. Letting out a sigh, Saul knew he couldn't keep up the annoyed facade. "Now come here and give your old man a hug."

The younger Silva didn't waste any time. In seconds she was on the other side of the room in her dad's embrace. She remembered to be gentle given his injury but hugged him tightly nonetheless.

"How bad is it?" She asked, her words slightly muffled from her head being buried in his chest but he understood perfectly. She pulled her head up looking her father in the eye. "And don't even think about lying to me." She added.

Once more the man sighed, something he seemed to do a lot lately and pressed a kiss to the crown of his daughters head. "Well it could be worse but I'll be fine. The burned one will be killed soon so don't worry your little head about it."

"Ok so it's bad and you're trying to reassure both of us got it." She sighed putting her head back into his chest.

The only reason she knew what he meant was because she would have said the same thing. It was honestly a little scary how alike the father daughter duo are.

The others in the room watched the pair with looks of sadness fearing for the worst.

He would never admit it but Saul was scared. Not of dying but leaving his children alone. Yes they'd have each other but they wouldn't have him.

"Come on Beth let's get you to bed, you've had a long day and we all need rest." Sky spoke after the two had their moment. Elizabeth merely nodded separating from her father and dragging herself to Sky.

"Promise me you'll be alive in the morning?" She asked her father seriously. "Promise." And with that Sky, Riven and Elizabeth were on their way to the boys room.

Meanwhile, Bloom with the rest of the fairies were in the suite. She remembered Terra telling her to ask Stella about Sky and Elizabeth, then telling her not to. The fire fairy decided to ask.

Standing from the couch, the ginger approached the blondes door and knocked. Seconds later Stella opened the door and came face to face with Bloom.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"I know now is not the time but I have to ask. What's up with Ellie and Sky?" Judging by the look she earned from the blonde, Bloom knew she was right person to ask.

"Lizzie and Sky are complicated, very complicated. They both have a thing for each other but they won't admit it. Not sure why." The Princess explained gently.

"Oh."

"Which one is it then?" Stella asked causing the fire fairy to look at her confused.

"Which one do you like?" Stella asked more specifically.

Bloom looked down at her feet before muttering.

"Both of them."

With that Bloom left and went to sit back on the couch. By that point all the other fairies were sat there too, apart from Stella and Elizabeth.

"Do you think she's OK? Lizzie I mean?" Aisha asked. While the water fairy didn't really like the girl she felt bad for her.

"She's his daughter of course she's not ok." Musa stated. The mind fairy could feel the older girls emotions the whole time. She was filled with fear, worry, sadness, anger but most of all tired. She had assumed it was due to her using her magic though but it was very overwhelming. Musa was surprised she had lasted as long as she did.