Chapter 7

Today had been awful for Lizzie. Turns out Beatrix had keep kidnapped shortly after the banquet and nobody had told her. Granted they weren't close but they were sisters whether the air fairy liked it or not and family comes first.

Those who knew believed that she was taken by the blood witches but nobody knew why.

Andreas was cracking, the man he used to be was showing significantly more. Despite Rosalind saying she was on their side, she still kept him under her manipulation but it was getting weaker by the day thanks to Lizzie.

Turns out he isn't actually an asshole. He's actually quite nice and the Silva girl actually enjoyed his company. He may be a big brute but the real Andreas has a heart of gold.

Currently, the group of teenagers as well as the Silvas and Andreas were researching blood witches with the help of Sebastian.

Andreas was a double agent. He pretended to be in Rosalinds control in public to gain information. He even started to bond with Sky.

"So let me get this straight. The blood witches are pissed about Aster Dell and want us all dead? They do realise the majority of the people here were either not born or babies when that happened right?" Lizzie asked.

"Pretty much yeah." Musa confirmed.

Lizzie pulled a face crossed between disbelief and rage. "Yeah because that makes sense."

"Maybe they want Rosalind and everyone else is just collateral damage?" Andreas suggested. He was pissed. Someone took his little girl and he was going to get her back even if it was the last thing he did.

"That doesn't explain why they want us though." Bloom points out gesturing between her and Lizzie.

"Well Bloom, you have the dragon flame which is very dangerous in the wrong hands and Eliza you are a very powerful chaos fairy. With your magic combined they can end the world." Saul explains.

Safe to say that didn't ease either of their worries but it wasn't meant to.

"So that means a war is coming right? Surely if they want it as badly as we think they do they'll start a war. I mean they're taking fairy magic to use for themselves to get said magic." Sky realised. He wasn't wrong.

The blood witches needed fairy magic in order to take it from the girls. Without it they were left powerless and would be killed pretty fucking quickly.

The discussed some more and came to the realisation that there had to be a blood witch in the school giving the information to their coven. Not only that but they realised they couldn't trust anyone that wasn't it that room.

Lizzie had a feeling that Sebastian was involved. She knew there was something off about him. He didn't give off the same energy a specialist did and she may now know why. She didn't want to say anything yet wanting more proof and not just a feeling.

Because of this, the specialists had to undergo more intense training to take down the scrapers. Rosalind, being the bitch that she is, decided to add some mind fairies into the mix, well Musa and Lizzie, to train them to block the blood witches from getting into the specialists heads.

While fairies were immune to blood witch magic, specialists were not leaving them easily susceptible to their mind games.

Which brings them to now. Saul was teaching the specialists to shoot flying objects assuming this would be the easiest way to kill the scrapers given how fast they move. While this was happening, Rosalind went into Rivens head to throw him off.

The boy missed the majority of his shots due to the bitch. Said bitch also made Musa try to block her out which didn't work.

"Not good enough Musa. How will you be able to help them when you can't even keep me out of his head?" She said disapprovingly.