Chapter 6

Chapter 6 I May Be Into a Ghost

    When the sky was dawning, Lin Zhi climbed out of the bed energetically.

    In this yard, sparrows are small and complete. Lin Zhi quickly found a simple-shaped stove outside the locked room. It didn't look too big. It should be used for sencha.

    Lin Zhi held it up and observed it, and there were still some residual charcoal fire inside: "It's a little too small, but it's enough."

    There is a difference between the air furnace and the alchemy furnace. The blast stove also needs to be filled with water in advance to avoid burning the pot.

    Lingzhi hurriedly returned to the room to pack up the medicinal materials that would be used later, and then brought the wind stove and the alchemy stove in large and small bags to the river.

    Since water is to be used, it is simply alchemy directly by the river.

    He found a smooth and flat big stone by the river, and Lin Zhi placed the blast furnace and the alchemy furnace on the left and right.

    Light a charcoal fire, put water into the furnace, and then put in the auxiliary materials. When a large bubble rises from the bottom of the pot and the color of the auxiliary materials becomes darker, Linzhi takes out a part of the charcoal fire, and the fire becomes smaller.

    Then put in the main ingredients, and then put a small wooden stick in and stir slowly.

    The water gradually decreased, and the newly added medicinal materials were gradually crushed into a pot of paste. The rising smoke seemed to carry a faint black mist.

    Lin Zhi breathed a sigh of relief. After trying so many times yesterday, all of them made mistakes in the "removing corruption" link, and now it is a success.

    Although medicinal materials are born from the spiritual energy of heaven and earth, they inevitably contain some impurities.

    Seeing that the time was almost up, Lin Zhi put spirit stones into the alchemy furnace, and the alchemy furnace became larger and began to heat up.

    Lin Zhi put back a part of the charcoal fire that was taken out before, the fire became bigger, and the stirring speed of Lin Zhi also became faster.

    The paste inside the jug gradually shrinks at a rate visible to the naked eye, and the color becomes clearer.

    Until there was no trace of impurities in it, as if it had become a light green small dough of uniform color, Lin Zhi directly picked up the air furnace, opened the alchemy furnace, and poured it into it.

    As soon as he entered, there was a sour "hissing" sound due to the high temperature, followed by a burst of white smoke, and the small pale green dough turned black at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    This process will take some time, so Lin Zhi directly covered the lid of the alchemy furnace.

    Whether it succeeds or not depends on the last step.

    The system originally had some expectations for the host until it saw that the host consumed a dozen materials last night and made nine black furnaces of unknown objects.

    Today, the jar was broken again, and I used the air stove for sencha to concoct alchemy directly.

    This method is simply unheard of, unseen!

    Although the system thought it was absurd, it didn't dare to contradict the host's serious face, as if he was confident.

    Lin Zhi didn't plan to wait here any longer. She didn't need her to watch at the final stage of alchemy. The spirit stones in the alchemy furnace would continuously drive the high temperature to refine the materials until it became alchemy.