Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Jinjiang Literature City debut

    The image stone on the table presents the image in the Thousand Buddha Pagoda. Several Buddha statues were chiseled in the stone wall, but there was a painting hanging on the table in the center.

    In the painting is a huge Buddha's hand, with several flowers as thin as raindrops growing in its palm, which is incomparably holy.

    painting.

    The picture in the picture is the Udumbara flower and the Buddha.

    She hides the real Udumbara flower under her sleeve.

    Lin Zhi's fingers hanging under her sleeves clenched tightly, she already fully understood the purpose of Buddhist cultivation.

    But the smile on his face was still the same, and he politely praised: "The painting is really good and lifelike."

    Abbot Taixu said with emotion: "This painting has been enshrined in the Thousand Buddha Pagoda for nearly a thousand years, when the poor monk was a little novice. I often look at this painting for evening classes."

    "Master is very nostalgic."

    The Buddhist monk at the end of the line stepped out and put his hands together: "It's just this painting... Thirty years ago, it was stolen by thieves and stolen. Lingyin The monks in the temple secretly searched for several years, but they could not find any trace. Until recently, I felt that someone in the Ming Xiaozong broke through the Yuan Ying period. Okay."

    Lin Zhi looked at him and felt bad.

    The method of Buddhist cultivation has always been the nemesis of evil spirits. Although illusions and the like are not considered extremely vicious, they are useless to Buddhist cultivation.

    If that day, the Buddha Xiu also watched Zhang Ruowu's calamity crossing the Ming Xiaozong, and he must have seen the scene where he turned into Utan's body under the calamity, and then was picked up by her.

    Lin Zhi clenched her fingers. She never thought that the test of the secret realm was over, and all the other factions had returned to the sect, but the Buddhist cultivators in Lingyin Temple had not returned.

    "The picture scroll has been enshrined in the Thousand-Buddha Pagoda for nearly a thousand years. It was enlightened by the Buddha and gave birth to a trace of spiritual wisdom. It became a painting spirit. Because it was enshrined in the name of Udumbara all the year round, there were mistakes and omissions when transforming, and it turned into Udumbara. look."

    "Painting Spirit?" Lin Zhi was a little puzzled, how could he hear what they meant, Zhang Ruowu turned out to be the painting spirit in Lingyin Temple.

    But the human-shaped spirits are always the same. After all, the painting spirit is the painting spirit, even if it incarnates into the appearance of Uduum, it will not become the real Udumbara flower.

    But at the bottom of the cliff that day, Lin Zhi had personally experienced the healing power that almost turned decay into a miraculous repair.

    This is by no means a painting spirit can do.

    Lin Zhi thought for a moment, then said slowly: "He is definitely not a painter."

    "These things the abbot said are just anecdotes to me. There is no evidence that he came from a Buddhist temple.

    " The growth conditions of the exotic flowers in the fairyland are more severe, and the dirty places cannot survive. Only the pure and clean places of Buddhism can breed such spiritual flowers."