Chapter 15

Chapter 15 You'd better stay away from him

    A day later, Feizhou successfully arrived at Ming Xiaozong, and stopped outside Ming Xiaozong's mountain protection formation.

    This time, Bai Fanghu learned his lesson, counted the time, and waited until everyone had left before going out.

    Lin Zhi got off the boat and saw that the sky was surrounded by clouds and mist, and the palaces were like sitting among the clouds.

    After a closer look, I found that these temples were actually built on the mountains, and the clouds and mist were created by the use of the array to hide all the mountains, so the countless Qionglou Yuyu were like fairy palaces outside the clouds, as if they had strayed into a fairyland.

    A bloated middle-aged man stepped on a cloud-like magic weapon and hurried over.

    His eyebrows were wrinkled, with obvious displeasure: "Zhang Ruowu, did you take the Sect Master's words into your head and dare to go down the mountain without authorization for so long?"

    Bai Fanghu quickly explained: "Feng Zhenren, no Ruowu's problem is that we got separated when we were collecting herbs in the new grassland, and he spent a lot of time looking for me, so he came back late."

    Although Feng Zhenren's cultivation base is not high, he believes in his unique understanding and thinks that Zhang Ruo is incompetent. What we have achieved today is entirely due to his teaching.

    Therefore, he was always at the top and taught him a long story: "Mr. Bai, you don't have to speak for him. I think he just thinks his wings are hard!"

    Zhang Ruowu frowned, too lazy to listen to his rambling nonsense.

    He raised his sword straight up, and the sword light was like snow, leaving only an afterimage.

    Feng Zhenren was stunned. He never thought that he would completely ignore the face of his teacher.

    "Look at him! Look at him! Do you still have a teacher like me in your eyes? I don't respect the teacher at all! When I see the headmaster, I will definitely tell him his performance."

    After that, He also rose on the clouds, but the speed was much slower, and he didn't know when he would be able to catch up.

    "Oh, this..." Bai Fanghu scratched his head.

    "They are going to see the Sect Master now. I'm afraid there is no way to tell the Sect Master about you today."

    "That's it, you go to Danxia Peak to live first, and after two days, Zhang Ruowu's matter is over, I'll go to the head and ask for money."

    Bai Fanghu looked at the sky, still a little worried, I'm afraid Zhang Ruowu None will be harassed.

    "Suifeng, come here, take this fellow Daoist Lin to Danxia Peak first, this is our honored guest of Ming Xiaozong, please don't be neglected!"

    Bai Fanghu grabbed a passing disciple and hurriedly explained, They followed in their footsteps.

    During the whole process, Lin Zhi didn't even have time to say a word, and Bai Fanghu disappeared.

    Lin Zhi: "..."

    This strong man who was caught at random has a good temper. He introduced himself with a smile: "Hello, Fellow Daoist Lin, my name

    is Li Suifeng ." ?"

    Lin Zhi shook his head: "No."

    Li Suifeng's smile remained unchanged, he waved his hand, and the clouds and mist entangled in the mountains separated a little, and formed a ball into a large cotton candy.