Chapter 45

Chapter 45 (Repair) Jinjiang Literature City debut...

    Outside the Zen room.

    The visitor was dressed in the uniform of the Dongyou Sword Sect, and seemed to be a deacon elder, still explaining to the monk.

    "I'm looking for that alchemist surnamed Lin, because I have an important business to discuss." Lu A was also an old man of the Dongyou Sword Sect

    , and many people walking outside would give him three-point courtesy. But he didn't want to be stopped mercilessly by these monks at Lingyin Temple. It is said that he received an order from the abbot Taixu not to allow anyone to approach this yard.

    No matter what he said, this group of stubborn monks would not let him in.

    Lu A was a little indignant for a while, the Dongyou Sword Sect had been looking for Lin Zhi for a long time.

    The elder Taishang with the highest cultivation base in the door never woke up after a trip. The alchemists in their sect have not been able to diagnose and treat them for a long time, because it involves the strongest combat power in the sect, and they dare not publicize the matter to the extent that everyone knows it. They can only secretly search for other free alchemy. division.

    For three years, there was no success.

    Seeing that Elder Taishang's body is getting weaker and weaker, the Dongyou Sword Sect is very anxious.

    Some people say that he has lost his soul, and the longer he is out of the body, the harder it will be for him to wake up.

    Some alchemists mentioned Lin Zhi, whose whereabouts were uncertain, and said that they had seen the medicinal pills she made, which were different from the methods of many alchemists in the world. Perhaps they had a mysterious inheritance. If they found her, there might be a way.

    So the Cave You Sword Sect began a long search trip.

    It's just that Lin Zhi usually doesn't stay in one place for more than five days, and when they get the news and hurried away, she's already gone.

    She wanted to entrust the auction house to deliver a letter to Lin Zhi, but the response given there was that she would not accept anyone's entrustment.

    People in Lingyin Temple, although I don't know why they protect Linzhi so tightly, they can't confront it directly.

    Seeing that the person was right in front of him, but was blocked outside the courtyard, Lu A could only hold back his anger and ask for the next best thing: "Are they going to watch the competition today? I can always wait at the door?"

    The warrior monk at the door looked like Seriously, looking straight ahead, "I don't know."

    Buddhist cultivation is really insane.

    Not only did he not tell him the whereabouts of the two of them, but he was also not allowed to wait at the door, and Lu A was almost driven to a place a hundred meters away from the temple.

    With his back against the Bodhi tree, he squatted under the shade of the tree with an angry expression. He had been walking in the cultivation world for nearly a hundred years. How could he ever experience such treatment?

    Thinking of the Sect Master's explanation, Lu A had no choice but to suppress his dissatisfaction.

    After going out, the sect master explained that he would first use his interests to impress him, and if not, he would coerce and lure him.