Pain

"You're finally back! I have the goods!" Daisy practically dived out of bed and sprinted straight for the snacks that lay on the table next to my bed.

"How did you get these?" I admire the beautiful, amazing food in front of me in awe.

"My brother mailed them to me, I begged him for a while bit I didn't expect him to sent this many" she said with an emphasis on 'this'

"You're brother is a life saver" we stuff our faces with massive chunks of food. I haven't had sweets for so long.

We heard a knock on the door and the door flung open and Maya stormed in. I could almost see the steam coming out from her ears. "You started eating them without me! How dare you!" she came for the snacks like a raging bull.

The food was gone in a matter of minutes.

"You should of asked your brother to bring more food, this is nowhere near enough" Maya sighs

"Oh yeah Rose I forgot to tell you Sam was here looking for a book, he said you promised to lend it to him" Daisy quickly said

"He did? I don't remember promising to lend him a book? What exactly did he say?"

Well that's odd....

"I found him in here, looking for something so I asked him what he was doing" she causally said while licking the red off of her fingers from the Doritos.

"Did you give him a key?" Maya asks

"No, I don't think so" what the hell was going on?

"I must have just forgotten" I finally say, Maya and Daisy looked concerned but agreed.

I tried to convince my self that I must have just forgotten, but my mind kept drifting off to the anonymous phone call I got.

Maybe it wasn't a prank after all.

___________________

"WAKE UP!" I heard someone yell into my ear, I covered my ears with my hands and rolled to the side.

I then felt someone very harshly shaking me "Rose we accidentally skipped breakfast again!" I finally came to my senses and jolt straight up, my forehead colliding with someone else's.

"OUCH" we both screech

"First of all that hurt, second of all we SKIPPED BREAKFAST!" she pulls me up "Again!" She adds

Maya bursts through the door "I can't believe you skipped breakfast again!" she rolls her eyes "The school announced they're going to be hosting a party and there's gonna be a formal dinner and everything" she squeals making Daisy squeal too.

"When Is it?" Daisy asks

"This evening! We have to start planning what were gonna wear! Omg we don't have any time why did they onto tell us now!" both Daisy and Maya were rushing round the room throwing clothes around like lunatics meanwhile I just found this as a great opportunity to lay back down and sleep.

I was about to close my eyes until some hone hoisted me back up "Nuh uh you are not sleeping again bee have class remember!"

At that I heaved myself out of bed and ran to my dresser to slide on some clothes. I found some random jeans and a comfy hoodie and put my hair in a bun.

We all quickly rushed out, to my dismay both Maya and I had history.

_____________

We sprinted down the empty halls, we were so late!

We finally found the door and swung it open so hard it hit the wall and made a loud thumping sound which made me flinch a little.

"Look who finally decided to show up?" Nick had his arms crossed and the whole class had turned to face us.