To Join The Black Parade

This is an MCR fanfic. So if you aren't familiar with My Chemical Romance, I suggest you leave.

Go. Right now.

Okay, the rest of you, enjoy. (:

____

Chapter 1

I stared at my cieling.

I'd done many, many terrible things in my lifetime that were bad, but this was by far the worst. I turned my eyes to my pistol, sitting covered in blood on my bare desk.

My brother Mikey, only three years younger than me, came into my room, horrified. I looked up at him and sat up on my black bed. He locked eyes on the gun and whispered, "Gerard, how could you?"

"How could I, what?" He knew better than to ask this. he grew up with my sinful acts. I glared at him and ignored his question, crossing the almost dark room. The only thing lighting it was a little lamp on my bedside table.

I pounded my fists on the table and stared down at the gun. "How could you shoot those innocent people?" he whimpered.

Unbelievable. I whipped around, a lot faster than I meant to, and stared at him. Dead in the eye. He looked scared. "Look, Mikey, I don't know. They taunted me in my past. It was the right thing to do."

"No it wasn't! Come on! I got picked on too and you don't see me shooting my bullies!" He sounded exasperated.

I ran a hand through my short white hair. I dyed it that color to scare them and make last remarks before they were murdered. "Mikey, I've had a rough life."

"I know. You got cancer and it drained you for about 4 years. I know, Gerard. I slept there and watched you." Mikey was getting more confident. He seemed to have forgotten I had a gun in the room.

Wait, what was I saying? About to shoot my brother?

I really am a monster.

"Yeah, but how do you think it feels for the one trapped in the bed with IVs in your arms 24/7 and you hate needles?" Mikey was getting frustrating. 26 years old and still frustrating.

I turned around and picked up the gun. I started cleaning off the blood, smirking as Mikey was silent. I turned around and he flinched. The gun was out of bullets anyway. "What would Lilly think?" he asked finally. I froze.

It was silent. Why did he have to bring her in this anyway? "She's in Spain right now. mention this to her, you're dead."

"She's your girlfriend. She would like to know, Gerard," he said quietly.

I cringed. Lilly and I had been dating forever, and she never knew what a terrible person I really was. And she didn't need to know. Besides Mikey, and my other best friends Frank and Ray, she was my only support system.

My dad died of cancer and my mom was too worried she'd get shot. She's the one who found the gun in the first place.

"Look, Mikey, please, don't tell anybody of this. I've shot a lot of people in my life. About 14. Including the guys I shot today. People make mistakes. I used to be a serial killer, Mikey. You know that. Mom knows that. Frank and Ray know that. Lilly doesn't know that."

He nodded, obviously a cat grabbing his tongue, considering he didn't even utter a sound. Finally he walked out, quietly. I heard him talking to Mom on the phone. I peeked my head out of the door and listening.

"Yes, mom, he's fine. Nope. Just went to a party. Oh, um, he spilt red punch on his shirt. That's wasn't a gun under his shirt on his hip. It was a...uhh...boner."