Chapter 8: High School Hell

——————————🧹——————————

Dani, Max, Allison and Binx ran down the street to escape the witches. Binx lead them down an alleyway, that lead to the back door of a fish restaurant, and they paused to catch their breath, when Max suddenly turned and kicked a nearby trash can in frustration.

"This is really bad!" He shouted.

"Max, come on. Calm down." Allison soothed.

"I can't! This is all my fault. I lit the Black Flame Candle, I brought the witches back, and now they've captured (Y/n). Who knows what they're doing to her."

"I wouldn't worry about (Y/n) too much, Max." Binx told him. "Winston may be evil, but I know he'd never actually hurt her."

Max turned to look at Allison. "I want you to take Dani back to your house and don't let her out of your sight!" He ordered.

"Max, I'm not leaving you." Dani insisted.

Binx looked behind them and his eyes widened.

"Uh-oh." He mumbled.

The three kids turned around and ducked behind some crates just as the Sanderson Siblings came down the alley, Winnie still carrying (Y/n) over his shoulder.

"I smell..." Mary began.

"Yes?" Winnie encouraged.

"Winnie, I smell..."

"Yes, yes?"

"I smell...scrod. Scrod. It's a bottom dweller. You cook it sometimes with lovely breadcrumbs, a little bit of margarine or olive oil is good."

Winnie glared at her, and dragged her out of the alley by her cape, and Sarah followed not far behind.

Allison peeked out from behind the old stove she was hiding behind, and grabbed the handle to the door, and accidentally pulled it open.

She tensed at the loud noise it made, before relaxing. She gazed at the inside of the oven and a smile crept onto her face.

"I have an idea..." she announced.

...

The three witches, and (Y/n) approached the gates surrounding the high school.

"What is this place?" Mary asked.

"It reeks of children." Sarah noticed.

"It is a prison for children." Winnie deduced.

Sarah and Mary went ahead to investigate, and Winnie walked behind them, carrying (Y/n).

"Winnie, can you put me down now?" She asked.

"Sorry my sweet. I can't trust you to not run away. Besides, I'm quite enjoying the view..." he purred.

(Y/n)'s eyes went wide and her mouth fell open in shock. "Winnie!" She exclaimed, hitting his back.

Winnie smirked and rolled his eyes, but set her down on her feet anyway.