Chapter 9: The Beacon

——————————🧹——————————

Max threw open the door that lead to the kitchen, with Binx, Allison, Dani, and (Y/n) behind him.

"Mom? Dad?" He yelled, only to receive no answer.

"We got a new cat!" Dani announced. "Mom?"

"Well, I guess they're still partying. Come on in." He told Allison and (Y/n).

...

Dani was laying on Max's bed, and (Y/n) was laying next to her, while Binx drank some milk from a bowl on the ground.

"You're my kitty now. You'll have milk and tuna fish every day. And you'll only hunt mice for fun." She promised.

"You're going to turn me into one of those fat, useless, contented house cats." Binx realized.

Dani giggled. "You betcha."

Allison and Max chuckled lightly at the sight from where they were sitting. Allison wrapped a blanket around her shoulders, and leaned her head against Max's chest.

"You know Binx, I'll always take care of you. My children will take care of you, too. And their children after that. And theirs after that. Forever, and ever...and ever..." Dani said, as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Max and Allison had drifted off too, and not long after that, (Y/n) did as well, finally relaxing, not having to worry about the Sanderson Siblings hunting them down for the spell book.

...

Or so they thought...

The green smoke from the school chimney got sucked back into the school and the kiln. The door to the kiln fell right off its hinges and Winnie, Mary and Sarah trudged out of it, coughing.

"Hello. I want my book." Winnie said, before repeating the sentence in French, like the tape did.

"And, I want my (Y/n)." He added, and he said that in French too.

Mary and Sarah just stood behind him, coughing and patting themselves down.

...

"Wanna smash some pumpkins?" Jay asked.

"No." Ice replied.

The two boys were sitting on a car in front of a house they TP'd.

"You wanna look in windows and watch babes undress?" Jay asked.

"It's 3:00, they're undressed already." Ice pointed out.

"Well then you think of something." Jay snapped.

"I don't feel so good." Ice snapped back.

"Cause you're eating too much candy, you oinker."

Behind them, the three Sanderson Siblings walked by, and Mary knelt down by Ice's foot and sniffed his shoe.

"Yo, witch! Get your face out of my shoe!" Ice barked.