14) My Head Spins And I Cave In And I Can't Pick Sides

It was getting dark and the breeze was getting cooler, so I figured I should get home soon. It was still just late noon, though. But I had my session at Dr. Hoppus' studio.

I was currently busy in a conversation with Justin and Alex. Alex was teaching us the Morse alphabet and it was quite interesting. I was even able to form a few correct sentences which was stoking, to me. Brian already knew some of that stuff because Alex had probably taught him already, so he just stayed apart for a while.

For some reason he'd been acting weird lately, as if he was annoyed by something.

Oh, and Alex also taught us some of the deaf mute language. Obviously he wasn't mute, but he got to interact with mute people many times and he explained it was a satisfing experience, he enjoyed it. It's pretty cool that people find so many ways to communicate, words are not even needed. Perhaps there's no need to talk to create a connection.

"You're lucky that you have that eidetic memory. By tomorrow I'll have forgotten half of these signs!" Justin stated, smirking. Alex chuckled and I grinned back.

"It's a gift." I shrugged and Brian rolled his eyes.

"So, you've been here all the time but we still don't know why." Brian stated, directed to Justin. That was kind of mean.

"Are you going to tell us what's up with you?" he asked looking him in the eyes, straight to the point.

"Brian, not again." I argued.

"What? We all have some gears that don't work well in here." he responded, tapping on his noddle with his finger. I huffed and shook my head.

"You're acting really childish." I said.

"Oh shut up, Gunnulfsen, you know I'm damn right."

"No you're not. What's up with you, today?"

"What's up with me? What's up with you! Weren't you the introvert one?" he snapped and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I knew I was pretty introvert, that was nothing new. But that wasn't changing, and if it was, why would it be a bad thing?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb. you're already all over your new friend." he responded, rolling his eyes. We were now verbally battling as if no one else was around. So that's what was going on... was he jealous? Was he just upset because I made another friend?

"I'm all over who? What are you on?!"

"I'm not on anything, you're just an Inconscient! I raised my eyebrows and swung my mouth open, in shock. Did he really say that?

"Why would I-"

"That guy is dangerous, okay! You can't just take the first person you see and put all your trust in them like it's nothing." What? Dangerous, Justin? No way. He was clearly wandering.

"You don't even know me!" Justin intruded, sounding pretty upset. Brian turned to him.

"Oh but I know what you did. Did Mr. Handsome tell you he's been in jail?" Brian scoffed and crossed his arms. I turned to Justin in shock. He was growing angry, by his expression.

"Is it true?" I asked.

"Looks do fool." Brian added with a hint of knowledge, and that's when Justin exploded.

"I'm out now! And my past is none of your business!" he half yelled while standing up and eyeing Brian from an height now. It was kind of scary, I had never seen him that way - given that I had just met him.