Chapter 13

Author's POV 

   Lost in each other's eyes, Saanvi and Ishaan didn't speak anything. But their eyes were speaking different emotions. Her eyes were like the door to another world. Those blue sparkling orbs, they held a world of comfort and warmth.

" Kaash yeh waqt ruk jate" Ishaan wished in his mind. It's a rare moment for him. His doll was lost in him, just like the way he was lost in her for years. (I wish this time would have stopped.")

A sudden 'ting' voice broke their moment. The sound was from his phone.  Ishaan cursed mentally.  He wanted to kill the person who invented phones. He hardly glared at his phone.

He looked at his doll, whose was confusingly looking here and there. Saanvi was actually confused. Why did she stare at him, more precisely his eyes like that?

' I am here to talk, not to stare' She mentally scolded herself.

"Aan" she called him softly. He was still glaring at his mobile, which was ringing. He snapped his head towards her. “Pick it up” she said and picked the pillows that were laying here and there in his room.

Ishaan took a deep breath and answered the call. While answering the call, he bends down and picked the pillows and arranged his bed.

Saanvi looked at him and signed ' I will do it' while he nodded in No. How can he allow her to clear the mess he had created? He can help her right.  Throughout talking, he could feel a pair of eyes on him. He knew who it could be.

After 5 minutes he disconnected the call and looked at Saanvi who was waiting for him in the bed. He felt bad that she had to wait for him. He cursed his assistant who had called him.

He went towards the bed and sat beside her. She looked at him. No words were exchanged between them, and silence between them was comfortable. It always was.

“Sorry doll”, Ishaan apologized genuinely. Saanvi smiled, hearing him. He is sorry for making her wait. Sometimes she felt like she was a fairy, and he was her prince charming.

“Are you for real?” Saanvi questioned him. Her eyes were fully focused on him, and he raised his brow, which she found cute.

“ No… I mean. Who in the whole world apologies for making your best friend wait just for 5 minutes?” She shook her head at him.

“We are a special case” He answered nonchalantly, making her smile even more.

Thereafter, they fell into the comfortable silence, which was broken by Saanvi. "Why?" She asked him.

He knew why she was here. He knew what she meant, and she won't back off without getting answers from him.

“I…. I don't know.” He answered her, looking away. He can't lie at her face. He can't tell about his feelings now. She is still childish and needs time.

" Look at me Aan. " She cupped his face in her soft hands. He took a deep breath, feeling her. “Answer me” She made him look at her and demanded.

How could he ignore his doll's demand? So, he looked at her and told stuttering…." Ummm…. I… I… don't want to. Doll I… I'm not comfortable with ladies except you and Mom. "He told her a little part of his feelings. .

Saanvi felt guilty again. She was the only reason Ishaan was uncomfortable around ladies. She was the one who made him promise not to befriend anyone. She even made a fuzz when he befriended Maya. Maybe she is the reason.

Seeing Saanvi's guilt ridden face, Ishaan panicked. "Doll.... What happened. Tell me. Did I do something. Did I hurt you or did mom dad scolded you. Tell me meri jaan (my life) Did Rayaan teased you.? Should I punish him?" Saanvi's eyes filled with tears, hearing him.