Chapter 40

Author's POV

" No dad, you know right, I don't like parties” Ishaan said frowning. His face clearly shown his distaste towards his father's decision.

“ I know Ishaan, but it's important for your image. You are A CEO" Raghubir said trying to make his stubborn son understand.

" I am a human, I too have liking. And I don't want to throw a party." Ishaan said acting like a stubborn kid. Well, tomorrow is Ishaan's birthday, and they are discussing about his birthday party.

Ishaan wasn't very much fond of parties, and he was insisting to not organize a party. " I want to spend time with you all, not with my clients and Partners. At least not on my birthday."

" Alright... I have an idea. Today, at night we will party. I meant family party and tomorrow evening, we will have another party for our CEO. What's say?” Saanvi suggested after thinking for a minute.

" Good idea, I didn't know you can suggest some sensible ideas too" Rayyan teased her, making her glare at him.

" There are so many things that you don't know. So SHUT UP" Saanvi said rolling her eyes.

" Stop it. We don't want a world war here. It's a good idea, princess." Ishita said with a smile.

" I am in" Raghubir said and all the four looked at Ishaan expectantly. How could he say no, when his family is excited about his birthday.

“Fine” He said with a smile making all happy.

" Then what are you waiting for? Go to your office" Saanvi said pushing him away from the hall, making the others chuckle.

" Why should I go" Ishaan asked, furrowing his brows.

" Well, you can see we are gonna discus about your birthday party, and you shouldn't be here” She said and pulled him along with her to the car park.

“ What's my gift, ?” Ishaan asked excitedly. He was always excited for Saanvi's gift.

" It's a surprise and I promise you are going to love it” Saanvi said with a grin.

" What surprise?" he again asked, and she rolled her eyes.

“ S U P R I S E …. Surprise. You know its meaning, right” She asked, and he sighed.

" Fine... I am going" Saying this he kissed her forehead.

" I love you" Saanvi whispered, kissing his cheeks.

" I love you too my heart" Ishaan said and pecked her lips and left leaving her flushed.

" I promise you, Aan, you are gonna love this birthday gift. And it will be a memorable day" She said mentally.

They all were busy in preparation. Saanvi with the help of Ishita made his favorite cake without any disaster. The hall was decorated in black and white balloons and many other decoration items.

When Ishaan arrived at night, Saanvi blindfolded him and took him into his room and asked to change into the dress she had selected for him.

The hall was decorated, cake was ready, and now they all are waiting impatiently for the clock to strike Twelve.

Ishaan was sitting in his room like a prisoner. He wore a white buttoned up shirt and black sweatpants. He was looking dapper as always.

"This is injustice. I am caged in my house that too in my room" Ishaan whined. He was not allowed to go outside, and they locked him in his room and that made him more impatient and frustrating.

Suddenly, the door opened and Ishaan's breath struck in his throat, seeing his heart. His doll was looking breathtakingly beautiful in a white, simple gown. She had a smile on her face and that made his heart Flutter.