Chapter 18

Author's POV

"Your punishment number 1: I am not going to talk to you for 1 hour" Ishaan sighed heavily. One freaking hour. Sixty minutes. Thirty Six Thousand seconds. How can he not hear her melodious voice.

"Punishment Number two : You will make my favorite food for dinner and will allow me to eat anything I want” He would love to cook her, but the second one is not much acceptable. Because if he allows she will surely eat a lot of ice creams and will catch fever. He is concerned for her, but he can't disagree, as he fucking cursed in front of her.

“Punishment Number three : After Three days, you are going to give me a ride on your bike” She chirped with a smile. She loves bike ride, especially with her Aan.

" Punishment Number..." She was interrupted by Ishaan. “ Please No more punishment” He whined, and his family chuckled while Saanvi smiled at his childish behavior. It was a rare moment for his family, their eldest son was whining like a child.

"That wasn't funny" Ishaan said annoyingly.

" But your face surely is” Saanvi said and laughed. Ishaan's heart skipped a beat hearing her melodious laugh.

Ishaan controlled the smile that was forming on his lips. His father noticed how his son was controlling his smile. Ishaan averted his eyes and looked at his father, who had his eyes on Ishaan.

" I didn't propose her. She was lying," He clarified and Saanvi looked at him. Her heart felt a little content hearing him.

" I know. I was just teasing you. She told me that she liked you and would like to meet you again. " His father said casually.

" What the…. " Ishaan controlled himself from cursing again.

"I mean... Why did you lie. Now because of you, I have to endure the punishment... Uggh what was the need for that dad" He groaned massaging his head.

" Well, we were just planning to have some fun. It wasn't my fault that You lost your control. So don't blame me Young man" His father said in a no nonsense tone.

Ishaan mentally rolled his eyes and went into his room but not before glancing Saanvi who was thinking deeply.

After the scenario and giving him punishment, Saanvi went towards her room but she was lost in her thoughts. " Why I didn't like it when dad said that Aan proposed that girl. Why am I feeling restless. I was the one who pestered him to meet that girl. But then why. Why was I happy when declined to meet that girl? Why was I sad when he said the meeting was good? Why just why" Saanvi felt helpless. She didn't know how to share these feelings? With whom, she should share these feelings? She felt like crying. She felt so helpless.

She hugged her teddy bear and asked it " what should I do. I am confused but I am certain that I didn't like it when Aan met that girl... But the question is Why? Why am I feeling this way"

Her last sentence was heard by Ishaan who came to see if she was okay. His heart swelled with happiness. His doll didn't like him meeting Mishka. She definitely feels Something for him. He saw her hugging her teddy and he went away without making any noise.

As per the punishment, Saanvi didn't talk to him for one hour and Ishaan's wasn't allowed to work and that made his feelings worst. It was difficult for Saanvi to ignore him but she was lost in her thoughts.

It was 7 at night and Ishaan could be seen cooking wearing a white apron. He was making Saanvi's favorite food and other items for his family. He had a constant smile on his face.

After sometime, he finished cooking and served the food. Everyone was happy to eat his food as it was super delicious. “ Bhai ( elder brother) why don't you curse every day so that we can punish you and have these mouth-watering dishes” Rayaan said which earned him a glare.

" Yeah, why don't you cook often" His mother asked

" For your kind information, guys I am the CEO of Malhotra industries" He said cockily

"Like we don't know" His father said, rolling his eyes. Saanvi laughed.

" But Aan, this is wonderful. I love your foods. These are perfect, just like you. " Saanvi chirped happily munching her favorite food. His heart warmed at her comments.

" Mr. Perfect" Rayaan again teased to which Ishaan rolled his eyes.

After having dinner with a little bantering here and there, all decided to watch a movie. They were sitting in their theater room and a movie was playing. Ishita and Raghubir sat together and rest three sat together with Saanvi between them.

Ishita and Raghubir's focus was on the movie which was playing, whereas Rayaan and Saanvi were busy in their silly fights and Ishaan was fully concentrated in his doll.

" Stop jumping like a monkey" Rayaan said annoyingly when Saanvi was jumping excitedly when the hero of the movie was proposing The heroine.

" Shut up donkey" She said scowling at him

" I don't find any donkey here. " Rayaan Retorted back.

“ You monkey, donkey, giraffe “She frowned at Rayaan.

"Oh... Pleause... Stop saying your names" He irritated her more.

"Shut up you crow" She yelled

“Monkey”

“Hippopotamus”

“Zebra”

“Bear”

“Deer”

“Bull”

“Dove” Rayaan said frustrated.

"Thanks for calling me a dove" Saanvi said with a smirk.

"Ohh no... I take it back. Its a shame for doves. " Rayaan Retorded back

"Uggh... Aan.. look he is annoying me" Saanvi finally called her savior.

Rayaan stiffened by his elder brother's warning glare. "Shut up you two. Stop fighting like tom and Jerry. Let us focus on this movie. " Ishita scolded them.

Saanvi and Rayaan looked at each other and glared, while Ishaan snapped his fingers and made them look at him. He then put his hand on his neck and signed to stay silent; otherwise he will punish them, which made the both of them sit quietly.

My mind is not working much. Sorry for this crap. Thanks for the support