Chapter 32

" Pl- pleasee... " A man groaned and cried in pain as a sharp knife pierced through his skin. The man was chained and blood was oozing out from his wounds. He wasn't alone, there were also two men chained and were sitting beside the man. Fear passed through their veins as they saw the blood.

Their tormentor stood in the middle with a smirk and eyes blazing fire in rage. " Nobody can go away touching what's mine. WHAT'S BELONGS TO ISHAAN MALHOTRA" Yes it was Ishaan punishing those guys who tried to touch his doll in his way.

" Please.... Leave.... I am.... Sorry" The guys stuttered in pain and fear as Ishaan kicked him down there.

Ishaan took a cover and ripped it open, sprinkling salt over the man's wound, making him scream aloud.

Ishaan then punched the man on his jaw and grabbed his hand, twisting it painfully.

After satisfying by punching, kicking and slapping, he moved to the other only after pouring alcohol on his wounds.

" Pl-ple-please... I-i am so-r-ryy..." His pleadings were deaf to Ishaan's ears.

He took a fresh knife and pierced it through the man's thighs, making him scream aloud. Their screams felt like music to his sadistic side.

He then plucked the man's nail using a plucker. He kicked him down there a lot making him surely an impotent.

He took a headphone and plunged it to the man's ears playing loud music making the man scream loudly.

He then moved to his last prey. Ishaan smirked, seeing the fear in his face. Those fucktards should have thought 1000 times before touching what belongs to Ishaan Malhotra.

He punched the man in his face and stomped his feet on the man's. He took the knife and cut his wrist, making blood ooze out like water from a waterfall.

Their screams filled the dark room. " Man... Stop it now. Remember we have to handle them to the police" A man said coming inside.

" Don't worry, guys... You all are going to rot in jail for years" Ishaan said with an evil smirk.

"Please handle us to the police" One of them said weekly. They are ready to rot in jail, but can't handle Ishaan's torture.

" Let's get to the point now... Respect Ladies. Tease Them, Insult Them But Never Force them" Saying this Ishaan went away leaving the three of them groaning in pain and the man followed him.

" Rocky, you will handle the rest right" Ishaan asked the man, Rocky who is his friend and an underworld don.

" Yeah, I will" Rocky replied having a confused face.

"Ask" Ishaan said, seeing the confusion in Rocky's eyes

" You said to respect girls and insult them" Rocky asked with a frown sitting over his brows.

Ishaan smiled a little and said " INSULT THEM, THEY WON'T BACKAWAY, THEY WILL BACKFIRE. TEASE THEM, THEY WILL TEASE YOU BACK. BUT NEVER FORCE THEM, CUZ THEY CAN'T STOOP SO LOW "

" You are crazy man" Rocky said with a genuine smile.

Ishaan smiled more, hearing the word crazy. Yes he is crazy, crazy for his doll, his love, his lifeline.

" I won't talk to him, he can't just show me his puppy face, which is so cute after beating someone. I won't melt this time. Yeah, I won't. He can't get away with his puppy face every time. " Saanvi mumbled to herself in a determined tone. Her face was morphed into an adorable pout.

" But what if he shows me his cute puppy face and will bring a lot of chocolate for me. What will I do," Saanvi thought as her eyes widened . Her anger and determination will surely melt if he shows her his puppy face. She groaned. Why he have to be so cute?

" No Saanvi. You can't melt this time. Okay? Don't look at his face. His eyes are a distraction. It can make you forget your purpose " Saanvi again mumbled, shaking her head.

" Why are you talking to yourself, doll and where is Rayyan? " Ishaan asked with a frown married between his brows as he saw her mumbling something.

Saanvi closed her mouth and looked away, chanting" don't look at him. He is a distraction".

Ishaan furrowed his brow when he realized she actually ignored him. She got some guts to ignore The Ishaan Malhotra.

" Now my doll will ignore me for some guy" Ishaan said walking towards her with a cute face and baby like voice.

Her brows furrowed. Did he sound sad? She felt bad and wanted nothing more than to say... Scratch that, yell at him saying No.

Ishaan noticed the change in her expression. " My naive doll" Ishaan mumbled to himself. A little more sad words and his doll will feel bad and will stop ignoring him.

" Yeah, now that guy have the power to get between us. He is so important to you that's why you started to ignore me" Ishaan said in a sad voice making her doubt her intentions of not talking to him.

Saanvi looked at him, feeling bad. Did he really think like that? . Did she hurt him?

" Sorry Aan..." She said softly, looking at him. Ishaan smiled, and before he could say anything Saanvi continued, " But you shouldn't have punched him. He was already hurt and had many injuries. "

Ishaan's temper raised like a lava hearing her talking for Aarav. " What I did was right. He fucking proposed you and you fucking blushed. Blushed at him. It's a good thing that I didn't kill him yet" Ishaan gritted out and stormed away, not wanting to hurt her when he saw Ishita.

Saanvi stared at his retreating figure and made her mind to make him understand what he did was wrong.