Juuzou Suzuya

{The anime is Tokyo Ghoul}-Bottom female reader-—————————————————Background Info: You have known Juuzou for a long time, like a very long time

-Bottom female reader-
—————————————————
Background Info: You have known Juuzou for a long time, like a very long time. You were there to save him when he lived as a scrapper. He may have thought Yukinori saved him but you saved him, you just didn't get the credit. After Juuzou was saved, he joined the C.C.G, becoming famous for his talent for killing ghouls. And while he was getting more welcomed into the CCG, you slowly were cast away into the background(becoming a background character🥲). Steadily you began to despise Yukinori and Juuzou and started ignoring them as best you could. But, Juuzou knew that you saved him, however, he liked sitting back and watching you, thinking that you were cute when you were sad. But today he figured he was going to make you look cute in a different way.
—————————————————
It was a late night at work, and you were working overtime but you got distracted by the lights of Tokyo, when it was night the 1st ward lights always mesmerized you, so you ended up just staring out the window thinking. Suddenly your door burst open, startling you and almost making you fall out of your chair.

"Y/n I need to talk to you," Someone said as you felt them approaching you. It was Juuzou, you could tell without even having to turn around, but why did he enter your room so abruptly but sound so calm?

Intrigued by the way he was acting, you decided not to ignore him and keep the conversation going. "You need something Juuzou?" You questioned him without turning to face him.

"Yes, I do... I need you to look at me Y/n," He didn't beg but sounded almost as if he was demanding you. Juuzou is smaller than you and may look, and act like a child but he does scare you sometimes, so you decided to turn around just to ensure he didn't actually do anything.

Turning around you realize how close his face was to yours, "why was he leaning over your desk?" You asked yourself, "And why was he frowning,"you added on. You immediately pulled yourself away from his face. "Wh-hat do you want Juuzou," You said as you slipped on your words.

"You haven't been talking to me y/n darling and it's making me sad," He said those words but he didn't sound sad or look sad either, his frown turning into a dramatic one, making you a little more suspicious than you were a second ago. You wanted to get out of this situation, but it didn't look like he was going to leave if you asked him, so you decided to force your way out.

"Does it look like I care Juuzou, I'm leaving so if you have anything actually important to say, say it now, and don't call me darling." You explained as you started packing up your stuff to go home and get yourself out of this uncomfortable situation.

He didn't say anything so you tried to quickly walk past him, avoiding his face. But you were immediately pulled back by your wrist; Your back was slammed against your desk and now your face was closer than ever to Juuzou's face.

The look he gave you sent shivers down your spine, he was staring you down, but was he grinning? Before you could say anything his tongue was in your mouth and he was kissing you, his tongue exploring your mouth not missing a single spot inside of it.