Sōsuke Aizen

(The anime is Bleach)-Bottom female reader------------------------------------------------Background: You were Aizen's lover, well before he got sealed away by Urahara

-Bottom female reader
------------------------------------------------
Background: You were Aizen's lover, well before he got sealed away by Urahara. You were devastated when he got put away, you tried everything in your power to get him back. But you were starting to give up, there was nothing you could do anymore. Sulking in your room, you thought about fighting Urahara, But you were just human, you didn't even know how you and Aizen fell in love. He was beyond godly and you were just you, amazing, but still just you. Then something popped into your head. A room that Aizen told you never to go in, you hadn't thought about it but it finally popped into your brain.
------------------------------------------------
A room at the end of the hall in your shared house with Aizen, freaked you out every time you walked past the hallway. Aizen had always reminded you not to go into it except for emergencies but you didn't want to go into it anyway. You had thought the emergencies meant a robber breaking in or something but then again your house was hidden because he didn't want anyone to find you, he cherished you too much.

As you walked down the hallway you had an ominous feeling, you didn't want to open the door but you'd do anything to get Aizen back. Finally reaching the door, you put your hand on the doorknob and closed your eyes, and opened the door.

To your surprise it was another pair of doors in front of your face, but not regular everyday doors, elevator doors, then light from the top of the elevator started to shine on your face. "Scanning," The elevator said as it suddenly started talking, the words scared you enough then the elevator opened, scaring you even more.

"Scan complete," the elevator said as you walked inside, there were no buttons so you stood in the elevator waiting for something to happen, then the voice started to speak again. "Y/n, Aizen has left a message for you, he programmed me to tell you a message that he pre-recorded if you went into this elevator anytime, message starting now," before it continued the elevator started going down then the elevator started to speak again.

"Hey," It was Aizen's voice, the sound of it almost made you cry since you hadn't heard it in a long time. Then the voice continued on "Y/n as you can tell by the sound of my voice it's me Aizen, if you are in this elevator now then something has happened to me and I cannot be there for you anymore, and for that, I am terribly sorry. What you are about to see will shock you but try not to be bothered too much, I'm sure your questions will be answered and you will be satisfied in the end."

You were confused, but at least your questions would be answered soon. As the elevator finally stopped and opened your jaw dropped, well not literally, but you were astonished. You walked into a room filled with large glass containers filled with bodies, but not just any bodies, Aizen's bodies. There were too many containers to count "Why does he have something like this under our house? You asked yourself.

While looking around you just followed the path that was glowing under you, casually stopping and looking at the Aizens in the containers. "I haven't felt his arms around me for so long," you were thinking. The glowing path led you to stairs leading up to a giant throne, you were still shocked because Aizen had this under your home. Then the lights went dark, it was only for a quick second but when they turned back on; it was him, Aizen had appeared on the throne looking down at you.