Koby

(The anime is One Piece)-Power Bottom Female Reader-—————————————————Background: Koby and You had been childhood friends since you two had come out of the womb

-Power Bottom Female Reader-
—————————————————
Background: Koby and You had been childhood friends since you two had come out of the womb. Both Koby and you had planned to join the marines when you got older and that's exactly what you both did. When you did get old and joined the marine's you both fell in love and started dating. And today was the day of your anniversary, but you both were stuck on a mission, horny and bothered you decided to do something about it.
—————————————————

Listening to your captain talk about your mission details during your anniversary wasn't a very fun thing to do. You'd rather be at home watching a movie with Koby, or maybe even doing something else. You missed his cute face when he cuddled with you, and begged you for more.

The thought of it got you horny, you could feel a knot tie in your stomach. When you tried not to think about it, it only got you hornier. You looked across the room to where Koby was sitting, looking at him listening in on the captain's words. His work face was also cute, he blushed when you winked at him when you guys made eye contact.

"Meet me when we're done," You mouthed to Koby smiling. His face got even redder than before, you snickered when he gave you a thumbs up. After a few more minutes of your captain blabbering he sent everyone off to do their jobs.

Happy the meeting was done you went into an old storage room that no one ever used, because of some weird rumor. You and Koby met up there whenever you wanted to talk. You waited a minute before Koby showed up, when he opened the door you immediately pushed him into the wall and kissed him, the horniness in you taking over.

The inside of his mouth was warm, both of your tongues danced in pleasure, making the perfect kiss into a wet sloppy one. You couldn't breath but you didn't want to stop, taking a quick break and then kissing him again. By now you were soaking through your panties, your hands roaming around Koby's body. "Oh- god,"Koby moaned as his hands wrapped around your waist.

Dragging your hands down his body you had reached for the tent in his pants that he got from kissing you. You pulled your mouth away from his, leaving a trail of spit connecting your mouths. He couldn't suppress his moans while you grind your hand on his member.

You put a finger over his mouth signaling for him to be quiet, and started to unzip his shirt. He covered his mouth with the back of his hand, maybe smuggling his sounds, but the impurity on his face was definitely showing. You started to give him kisses all around his body from his neck to his chest leading all the way down to his v-line. And finally pulling down his pants where his cock sprang out, lightly tapping you on your face.

When you grabbed his member and started to stroke it, he let out a shriek, "Wait- you know how loud I ge-get , what if someone hears, sees us?" He asked, breathing heavily because you were still stroking his cock.

"Don't worry no one will come in, okay?" You said trying to reassure him.

"But, what if they do the-," before he could finish his sentence you licked the tip of his dick. He covered his mouth so he didn't let anything out. He was afraid to get caught but as you kept licking his dick got harder and his gaze more lewder.

Still licking his dick, he grabs onto your head and pushes your mouth onto his cock, "Don't tease," he whimpers as he pushes your head father. You pull your head away and start stroking his dick knowing he wants more. Koby is cute when you guys get intimate but he does get a little aggressive, saying that he grabs you by your hair and pushes you against the wall and thrusts his cock into your mouth.

Throat fucking you, and moaning while he does it, your pussy soaking through your pants at this point, "I love the sight of my cock in your mouth," He said while pounding into your mouth, sometimes burying his dick in your throat just so he could feel you choke on him. You loved when he got rough with you especially when he couldn't handle it as well.

The sounds of saliva and his balls slapping against your chin filled the room. He got faster when he was about to cum, repeating "I'm about to cum," over and over again until he shot his load into your mouth. When he pulled out his dick you gave it a few kisses before letting it leave your mouth completely. Coming back to his senses, shyness filled his face, "I'm so sorry, are you okay, you can spit it out," He said blushing.

You smirked with his semen in your mouth and spit it on your hands, you pulled down your pants and your panties a little before you brought it to your aching hole and pushed your finger inside along with his manly fluids. This seemed to get him hard again, he was just staring as you fingered yourself with a part of him on your hands. Rubbing your clit and moaning his name, all while staring at him, his dick was twitching at this point, the leaking precum falling on the floor. You loved pleasuring yourself but you couldn't wait for his cock to be inside you.

Taking your fingers out, and pushing him over to the ground before straddling him. You kissed him letting your tongues play with each other again, while you entered him inside of yourself, both of you moaning in the process. You loved the feeling of his cock and how it stretched out your insides, finally getting it all inside, you moaned loudly in pleasure finally getting what you wanted.

Just then, you heard people outside the room talking. "Hey, have you seen Koby? Haven't seen him lately, I was supposed to give some worksheets to him but he just disappeared?" A girl's voice stated. You felt Koby stiffen at their voices. He tried to get you off, but you pinned his arms down.

"Really, you're so lucky you get to talk to him, he's so hot, I wish i could talk to him," Another girl voice stated. Getting annoyed, you had an idea, you really didn't wanna get caught but when it comes to Koby you were willing to do anything. You grinded on Koby, causing him to make a little sound.

"Y/n, what the hell are you doing stop, there are people outside," He whispered. But all you did was give him a smirk while you quietly rode him. The two girls outside had been talking forever about YOUR boyfriend so you decided to pick up the pace. You could hear the slapping noises against your and his skin. Koby had tears in his eyes trying to hold back from you fucking him.

As soon as the girls left, Koby grabbed you by the waist and started to pound into you. "Why couldn't you wait a couple seconds, you nas-sty slut," Koby barely moaned out, before exploding into your insides.You as well came to climax when he did, making out with him before hugging him while he's inside you.