Joicihiro Yukihira

(The Anime is Food Wars)- Bottom Female Reader-—————————————————Background: You had a new job at the Yukihira restaurant because you wanted to pursue your dream to be a chef

- Bottom Female Reader-
—————————————————
Background: You had a new job at the Yukihira restaurant because you wanted to pursue your dream to be a chef. When you got the job Joicihiro welcomed you and taught you more than what you knew about cooking. Since then you have made the best memories of your life, you even met Joichiro's son, Soma, and got along with him just as you did his dad. But you had a secret, you and Joicihiro were in a romantic relationship, and Joichihiro couldn't keep his hands off of you.
—————————————————

"Joicihiro, pass me the salt please," you said as you were seasoning the food you were about to put in the oven.

"Here you go," He said as he threw the salt at you; you caught it perfectly and told him not to throw stuff at you. You and Joicihiro were the perfect match in the kitchen.

You never got in each other's way and you guys both worked quickly and efficiently. After you put your final dish into the oven, you sat down to finally relax. Cooking a bunch of meals in one day always took a lot out of you.

While watching a new anime you started called "Food wars" you hear a ding from the kitchen signaling to you that your food was done but you didn't want to get up so you asked Joicihiro.

"Joicihiro can you get that out of the oven for me?" You asked him.

You waited but there was no reply so you tried again "Joichiro?" you said, sounding confused this time you looked away from the tv into the kitchen where you saw Jocihiro just standing there. You walked the little hallway between the kitchen and the living room, and as you got closer you started to hear sounds coming from in front of Joicihiro.

Since he had his back turned and wasn't paying attention while watching some video, you decided scaring him would be a good prank. Besides what was he doing in the kitchen anyway? He had started to clean up before you were on your second to last dish. As you were sneaking up the sounds from his phone were getting louder and louder and clearer and clearer.

"Moaning?" You thought as you were a few steps behind Joicihiro, "Is he watching porn?" A little streak of jealousy passed through you but you shook them away. Your thoughts continued as you peeked over his shoulder. Surprisingly he hadn't caught you yet, seeing the video you let out a tiny yelp, as you stepped back from the figure in front of you,

Finally, he turned around smiling, "Oh, you saw it," he said as he chuckled it off.

"How do yo-" you said as you were wondering when he took that type of video.

"Have a video of me fucking your brains out?" He said as he smiled at you, "I mean you were so drunk in pleasure that I couldn't stop myself.

You didn't mind him having the video, but it was embarrassing for him to have it. Looking him over, you realized that he had a tent in his pants, you could see it pulse with a little stain. "Did watching this video of me turn him on this much?" You thought to yourself.