20. Heat

__________

Days went on one by one, everything going perfect for everyone, especially for Taehyung and Jungkook.

Well, expect for now when Jungkook can't find his mate nowhere.

"Where is he?" Jungkook thought as he searched on and outside of school.

He tryed calling him on his phone but his phone is off which made Jungkook hell worried for his mate.

"Jungkook!!" Jungkook hears voice calling him from behind which caused him to turn around, realising that it was his friends who step by step approached him.

"Hey guys!" Jungkook says.

"Is everything okay? You seem off." Jhope says.

"Where is Taehyung btw?" Jimin asks, noticing that omega isn't there.

"That's what I want to know as well. I searched for him everywhere but I can't find him." Jungkook says and sighs heavinly.

"Didn't he told you that he doesn't feel good and that he will go to your apartmant?" Minghao asks.

"Huh? He didn't told me anything. What happened to him?" Jungkook asks.

Minghao explained what Taehyung told him and as soon as he was done Jungkook run away from there.

__________

Not even 10 minutes later, Jungkook is unlocking doors of his apartment and walking in, closing door behind himself.

He sniffs air and catches scent of his omega.

"Baby!" Jungkook calls but gets no reply.

He frowns and walks forward, Taehyung's scent becoming stronger when he reaches his bedroom.

He slowly opens door of his room and walks in, finding Taehyung laying down on his bed, trying to sleep.

Jungkook smiles and slowly walks in, closing door behind himself.

Taehyung who hears door closing, opens his eyes and looks at the person standing near doors.

"Koo~." Taehyung whines and makes grabby hands towards Jungkook who chuckles as he walks to his lover who immediately pulled him on top of himself as soon as Jungkook sat down on the bed.

"Pup, you scared me. I couldn't find you anywhere." Jungkook says, pecking Taehyung's forehead.

"Sorry Kookie, I wasn't feeling well. I couldn't find you so I just left here. Since you gave me copy of key I went here instead of home." Taehyung replies.

"Okey love but please next time don't leave without informing me. I got so much worried about you." Jungkook says.

"Okey Kookie." Taehyung says.