Chapter 4

Reaper's POV

Its been a long day from collecting souls and taking them to there afterlives. I finally made it home and was greeted by Geno, Raven and Shino but not Goth. "Is Goth okay?" I asked, concerned. "Yeah. Goth has a dog in his room" Raven said. I sighed and went to Goth's room. "Goth? Mind exp- wait....that's Nightmare's pet isnt it?" I asked. "Mhm! Her name is Midnight! But...i can't calm her down. Raven yelled at us and she started to cry, daddy" Goth explained. "Ah, i see" i said. "Do i have to get her out of my room, daddy?" Goth asked. "Nah, she can stay. Plus, I'm good friends with Nightmare so she's allowed to be in our rooms to sleep and such" i told him. "Yay! Thanks daddy!" Goth said happily. "Heh, have fun you two" i said and left Goth's room. I went to see what Shino was up. Shino immediately saw me and ran up to me "daddy! You're home!" He said, tackling me in a hug. I chuckled "hey, kiddo. Have you met Midnight? Nightmare's puppy?" I asked. "No, Goth hasnt showed them to me. What do they look like?" Shino asked. "C'mon, I'll show ya" i said, picking up Shino. "Wait...what if they attack me?" Shino asked. "What? No, she's a good puppy. She'll even be your friend, Shino" i told him. "Really!? She'll be mine friend!?" Shino said happily. "But, let her get used to you first, okay? She's still scared because this is her first time being in a different au and without Nightmare" i said as Shino nodded. "Okay daddy!" Shino smiled.

Shino's POV

Daddy took me to Goth's room and the puppy was in his room. "AWWW!! IS THIS THE PUPPY DAD WAS TELLING ME ABOUT!?" i said cheerfully. The puppy gotten spooked and hid behind Goth. "Hey, its okay, i didn't mean to scare you. Honest!" I said, holding my hand out towards her. She slowly came out from behind Goth and sniffed my hand then i petted her. "She's still nervous but she'll get used to us before Nightmare comes back for her" Goth said. "Can i hold her?" I asked. "Sure, if she'll let you, Shino" Goth smiled as he handed me her. She didn't seem to try and escape me and let me pet her head. "She's soft" I said. "I know! Nightmare's lucky to have her!" Goth said, smiling. "You think Nightmare will let her spend the night here?" I asked. "I think so but she'll get homesick" Goth said, petting her head. "I'll text Nightmare" i said as i texted him.

Shino
Hey, Nightmare

Nightmare
Hello, Shino. How is Midnight doing?

Shino
Good! I was wondering if she could spend the night with us

Nightmare
I don't see why not. Ill come by with her things

Shino
Okay! Thanks Nightmare!

Nightmare
You're welcome, Shino

"Nightmare said she could spend the night! He's gonna come with her things!" I said happily. "Okay. All of us can have a slumber party in my room" Goth said and i gotten excited.