Chapter 11

Midnight's POV

i was mad...BEYOND mad. Nightmare always le me pin him but he did the ino reverse card on me and now im pinned! this isnt fair!! i could tell Nightmare was having fun. "someone's upset~" Nightmare joked. i just gave him a look and growled at him. Nightmare laughed and petted my head. My stomach growled a small bit and i tilted my head slightly. Nightmare chuckled and teleported us to the kitchen, setting me on the countertop. He went to the fridge and pulled out some meat. "cooked or raw, Midnight?" Nightmare asked. I barked once, meaning I wanted it cooked. Nightmare nodded and went to the stove and started cooking my meat. I sat down, waiting patiently till my food gotten done. A few minutes later, my food was done and Nightmare placed my food in my food dish in front of me. "here you go, sweet girl" Nightmare smiled as i ate my food. I never growled at him, didn't really want to. After i was done eating my food, I looked at Nightmare and tilted my head slightly, causing him to pick me. "now, lets see if i can make ya growl and try to bite" Nightmare said, grinning. he...wants me to bite him? I didnt really want to bite him but if he insists....then I have to. Nightmare waved a tentacle in front of my face "go on, bite it" He said. I frown and looked away, not wanting too. Nightmare signed "c'mon girl. you won't harm me. i promise" He said, reassuring me. I latched onto his tentacle and Nightmare never flinched a bit. I let go of his tentacle and looked up at him with apologized eyes. "hey hey hey, its okay, girl. it didnt even hurt me. i couldn't feel the pain. you're fine" Nightmare said, petting my head. i let out a sad whimper causing Nightmare to feel bad and hug me. "its okay, girl. im okay" He said. A few minutes later, Killer came into the room. "hey boss?" Killer asked. Nightmare sighed "what, Killer? can't you see im busy?" Nightmare growled. "i know but the stars are here" Killer said causing Nightmare to jolt up. "WHAT!?" Nightmare yelled.

Nightmare's POV

I swear, if those stupid stars' are after Midnight, im gonna kill every single one of them. Midnight looked at me with a scared look. I'm just wondering if she's able to join in the fight. "would you like to join the fight, sweet girl?" I asked. She looked at me and tilted her head slightly. I realized that she probably didnt want to join in the fight but i wont force her if she didnt want to. I petted her head. She let out a whine and i sighed. "okay, i wont make you fight unless you want to" i said to her. I then picked her up and carried her to Reaper's place once again. I could tell she had gotten excited, probably excited to see Goth, Shino, Reaper, Raven and Geno again.

The Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें