Prompt List

i am taking request for imagines/blurbs. any fandom or person. i have listed below some story prompts, if you want to use them. feel free to use your own prompts as well.

Story Prompts

1. "what if i kissed you right now?"
2. "you lied to me."
3. you're the only one i want."
4. "they can't hurt you anymore."
5. "i don't ever want to live without you."
6. "cry me a river"
7. "i hate you" "no you don't"
8. "we are not friends!"
9. "why didn't you tell me you were hurt?"
10. "help me find my shirt" "you know, as much as i want to... i don't want to."
11. "you're strangely nonchalant for someone who almost died a minute ago."
12. "you're wrong." "i'm always wrong."
13. "listen, it's for science"
14. "you two make such an cute couple." "we're not a couple."
15. "we've met before, haven't we?"
16. "where do i know you from?" "from your dreams"
17. "fuck, i need a drink to deal with you."
18. "please pretend to know me."
19. "you almost died and you're making jokes?"
20. "all i've ever wanted is for you to see me."
21. "when did you stop loving me?"
22. "i can't lose you." "you already did"
23. "you weren't there... why weren't you there? i needed you! i needed you! and you weren't there!"
24. "you would risk letting all those people die for one person? why?" "because it's not just one person... its you."
25. "i think i'm in love with you."
26. "did you tell the person that i was going out with that we were dating?"
27. "is that my shirt?" "you mean our shirt"
28. "you owe me." "i owe you $20, not a day of pretending to be your boy/girlfriend to get your parents off your back!"
29. "i can braid your hair for you- i mean, only if you want."
30. "maybe if you stopped staring at them and actually talked to them, you might have a chance."
31. "you said you wouldn't fall in love with me." "i lied."
32. "we've been by each other's sides for years, you think i'm gonna live now?"
33. "can i kiss you?"
34. "they don't compare to you. no one does."
35. "don't go on that date." "why?' "you know why."  "say it."
36. "why are you staring at me?" "because i think you're beautiful."
37. "i think i'm falling in love with you." "i think i'm okay with that."
38. "at least i kept my promise."
39. "abort mission, i repeat abort mission." "what? abort what mission? all you were doing was introducing yourself to your neighbor?" "yeah, and they're too attractive. i can never speak to them again."
40. "are you alright?" "yeah, why?" "you look mad." "that's my face."
41. "In case you haven't heard, there is a bounty on your head." "Is that why you're here? To kill me and take the bounty?" "No. I'm here to protect you."
42. "We really need to stop meeting like this. "Then stop breaking into my house!"
43. "I can't stand you!" "Then sit down
44. "What are you doing here?" "I got locked out of my house." "Again?"
45. "Do you take constructive criticism?" "Not without crying"
46. "I'm sorry were you talking to me? I tend to zone out whenever you stark speaking."
47. "what happened to your hand?" "i hit my hand on something." "your ex's face."
48. "if i survive this, i'm killing you."
49. "I've been thinking-" "uh-oh."
50. What happened?" "Do you want the long version or the short version?" "Uh, short?" "I made a mistake." "Okay, long version." "I made a very very big mistake."