XX. Ivory x Joseph Sugg

This imagine is for IvoryWinters123

Panic attacks. Something I don't get a lot but when I do, they get bad. Today I had the worst one of all and of course it had to be in front of my crush of two years, Joe Sugg or ThatcherJoe. Which ever one you little heart desires.

You probably want to know what happened right? Yeahhhhhhh, I'm not going to tell you. "Ivory, are you okay?" Joe asked, hugging me with his strong muscular arms. What am I thinking. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for you help Joe" I smiled up at him "you were the only one who actually helps me with my panic attacks" "I'd do anything for a pretty girl like you" he smiled. I smiled back at him.

Maybe I should tell you what happened so you get more of what I'm saying here. So, Joe and I were out on the town doing random things when a couple of fans started walking up to us and as Joe for pictures, which was fine but then more people came up and that's when I started feeling a bit un-easy to the point where I was in the corner of the shop having a panic attack.

Joe didn't notice at first and I was hoping he wouldn't notice, but of course he did. When he came over, I was expecting him to tell how to breath and not FUCKING KISS ME OUT OF THE BLUE. MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND JOSEPH GRAHAM SUGG IS KISSING ME. WOW THIS TYPE OF STUFF REALLY DOES WORK WHEN YOU ARE HAVING A PANIC ATTACK. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW.

After he pulled away, he sat next to me. This is the part that we all ready know, so lets cut to the chase. "You know I was not expecting you to kiss me, Joe" I said to him. "Well, I read on this study that holding your breath helps with panic attacks" "You're cute" "Thanks, I know" he laughed as well as I did. We went back to his house for a fun filled night of movies and popcorn.