XXV. Jayleen x Mark Fischbach

Mark is a NASCAR driver and not a YouTuber. Inspired by Pure Michigan 400, August 11-13, 2017. For,

I sat in my friend Joey Logano's pit box because Mark and I had a small fight. The fight was over Mark being jealous of Joey. Who is a married man and has a kid on the way. I just went to his pit box to give Markimoo some air, which didn't turn out so well. "Hey Joey, you and Jayleen have been friends high school right?" Mark asked walking up to Joey and I. "Mark, don't do anything stupid" I warned "ya, Jay and I have been friends since grade nine," Joey smiled "she is like a sister to me, I wouldn't trade her for anything"

I was smiling but Mark didn't look to pleased, I took his hand and we headed back to his pit stall. "Markibaby, I told Joey and I are only friends, I would never leave you, you know this" I hugged him "Cutie Pie, I'm sorry" he hugged back "it okay, come one the race is gonna start." We headed back to his pit box to find Amy, Ethan and Tyler making conversation with Mark's crew chief Bob Larson. "Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Mark asked slightly surprised. "We are hear to cheer on you"Amy said hugging him. I couldn't help but get a little jealous. "You guys better get to your seats the race is starting" I said pushing them away.

-Time Skip brought to you by Fall Out Boy's Champion-

The first stage winner was Brad Keselowski, the second stage winner was Martin Truex Jr. and the winner of the race was Kyle Larson. That dumb ass won back in June. I walked to victory lane to congratulate Kyle on his win. "Hey Kyle, congrats on you win buddy" I said hugging him after he was done all his interviews and what not. "Thanks Jay" he replied hugging me back. i walked back to Mark, who was hugging Amy. "baby, i missed you" he pulled me into a hug. "I don't like Amy" I said into the hug. "why?" "Well, because she is always so close to you and she is always touching you and i don't like it"

"Please, don't be jealous" he said "I only have eyes for you, you are my baby girl" I smiled. "Nobody can make me not love you" I felt a lot better "Thanks, Markimoo" i smiled and kissed him.