XIII. Ethan Nestor 04

FLASHBACK

"Well my lovely (Y/N/N), you are here because I wanna tell you that I am so in love with you"

"Ethan, I love you too" I said "Since the day that I met you, I knew you were the one:

"SIKE" Ethan Yells "I can't believe you fell for that"

Flashback end

Ethan's P.O.V.

I really fucked up this time, I really love (Y/N). She was the best thing that has ever happen to me, I can't live without her. "I NEED HER" I yelled. Mark, Tyler and Amy ran into my room. "Ethan?" Amy asked. "Are you okay?" Tyler asked. I just gave him a look. "Right (Y/N)," Mark said "You should go talk to her." "Yeah, Mark is right," Amy said "Go talk to her." Maybe they're right, maybe I should talk to her.

After the boys left, I got up and got into so clean clothes but before I did that I had a shower because I needed one bad. Ever since (Y/N) left, moving out of my bed was too hard. She was all I need and I lost it. I walked out of my room, down the stairs and out the door to her house in my car because let's face it only people who don't have cars nor their driver's license walk. (WOW, I was mean there. Sorry)

I turned onto her street I don't know why I got super nervous all of a sudden. It's just (Y/N), beautiful (Y/N/N). "Stop Etan, act like yourself" my inner mind said. (Yes, I meant Etan) I pulled myself together and pulled my car into her driveway. Once parked, taking a breath was an understatement it was more like gasping for air.

Getting out of the car was also an understatement, it was like Bambi learning to walk. Yeah, I got weird looks from people. Oh well. Walking up to her door was going to be hard for me since it was like fifty-million stairs. GOTTA LOVE LOS ANGELES. After stumbling up the steps I finally made it to her cobblestone deck and whitish-grey door.

I knocked hesitantly, not knowing if she was home or not. I waited for what felt like an hour, when she opened the door, she looked even more beautiful. "Ethan, what are you doing here?" She asked "Do you want to come in?" I walked into her house, wow it has changed. Her once white sofa is now a dull black leather sofa with once grey chairs now black ones on either side of the room with an 80in flat screen smart tv in the middle on the wall.

"Wow you have changed your living room a lot" I said. She looked at me with a smile, "Yes, do you like it because I do" she said. "Actually, I do" I laugh, she joined in after a bit. After the laughter died down, we sat on the couch and talked about the past year. "Ethan, why did you actually come here because I know it wasn't to catch up, well not all of it." She asked. "You right" I said. "I am?" she questioned "that's a first"

"I came here because I wanted to tell you the truth about that day you left me" I said. She sat there waiting for me to continue my part of the story. "Okay, so it was actually a dare from one of my viewers. I wasn't going to do it but I thought it would have been funny." I said. Heartbreak was all over her face. I finished telling the story. "(Y/N/N), I do love you, and I will never stop" I finished, I started to get up when she said "Wait, don't go, I love you too." She smiled "and I always will." I smiled and leaned in for a kiss, probably one of my favourites. Who am I kidding, this was my favourite kiss. I finally have my dream girl, I am now complete.