Chapter 40 Divided

Lu Ciyu didn't actually know that Xue Yu's background was really big.

The Xue family has been doing business for generations. There are 18 most important business routes in Dachen, and there are seven that belong to the Xue family.

At first, my ancestors had to get involved in the turbulent waters of business in order to make a living. Unexpectedly, the business was getting bigger and bigger step by step. When the Xue family reacted, they couldn't pull it out.

There are more and more industries, and the number of people in the clan is also increasing. Naturally, there are many young people who are amazing and talented and become poetry at a few years old. However, the low business status is not allowed to take the imperial examination, and the previous emperors were in power. Even if you have the ability to reach the sky, you can only deal with the copper money account book for the rest of your life, and your lifelong ambitions will eventually fail and end in depression.

The Xue family has set the rules since that ancestor, all the descendants of the clan must marry the young lady of the official family, and the relationship with the imperial court begins with the in-laws.

A few years ago, the head of the Xue family felt that the time had come and wanted to leave the official position, but he did not expect that the entire family would be wiped out. The blow he suffered at that time has not yet recovered.

It was also at that time that the Xue family understood that no matter how harmless or ordinary they usually behaved, they were always on guard in the emperor's heart.

The whole world is full of loess, and every grass and every tree belongs to the emperor. The Xue family's wealth was piled high with gold and silver, but the treasury was empty for years to make ends meet. The emperor had long been eyeing their home.

Although Chen Mingyan was in power now, and the relationship with him when the new emperor was not in power was okay, but the emperor's mind was unpredictable after all. Chen Chao was riddled with holes by the previous emperors, who knows if he will also set his sights on the Xue family?

He Xue Yu only has two undisguised eyeliners belonging to Chen Mingyan on the bright side. Could there be more behind the scenes?

Xue Yu didn't dare to think about it.

The matter of the Xue family has nothing to do with Lu Ciyu. The reason why he chose Xue Yu is actually very simple. First, because he only knew this local local tyrant, it was much more convenient than going door-to-door to knock on those merchants with drawings, and second, he had chatted with Lu Guixi about this person before.

Lu Guixi's temperament is really too thoughtful, and he can guess what is in his mind. He said that he was in the arena, and Lu Ciyu was very skeptical about this - such a simple and innocent temperament was not torn apart by someone with a pick earlier in the arena? Could it be that there is nothing to fear in the rivers and lakes, and the so-called involuntary actions are all made up by modern novels, films, and movies?

It's impossible to think about it.

Lu Guixi, like Lin Chi, is not a liar. Ask him anything, and he will answer those who can answer, and those who can't answer or can't say... Either he turns the topic awkwardly or keeps his mouth shut.

So it was very interesting to watch him chat with Lin Chi.

Whoops, far away.

At that time, Lu Guixi pondered for a moment before answering: "Xue Yu's character is very cautious, he will not take action without a 90% success rate, you are afraid that he will move when he sees your drawings or... other strange things. It would be too much to worry about killing intent."

"Let's not mention that I'm still here, just talk about him. Although he is a standard merchant, although he is cunning and suspicious, he still can't arrange for his subordinates to take people's lives. Such a thing."

"He is quite credible in this regard."

Lu Ciyu thought for a while, nodded, and accepted the statement.

------

When it comes to business, Xue Yu's whole body is full of energy: "Brother Lu said that the drawings are yours?"

Of course not, these are the results of modern development and change, how can they be regarded as his. But he couldn't say it, he could only answer silently.

Xue Yu sat up straight, leaning on the armrest and tapping with her fingertips: "How many drawings like this, Brother Lu, do you have?"

Lu Ciyu really thought about it carefully, but he was not sure after a while. Said: "A lot."

Xue Yu was taken aback by his attitude. What do you mean by a lot?

Lu Ciyu is also helpless. He is not engaged in furniture and building materials. It is good to remember these.

Xue Yu held the cup and wanted to take a sip of tea, only to find that the bowl was empty when the cup reached her mouth, she glanced at Lu Ciyu and put it down indifferently - she didn't even give a cup of tea.

Lu Ciyu pretended not to see - do you want Lin Chi to fall or you want me to fall? Ha ha.

Xue Yu ignored him lazily, opened his mouth and said, "How much can Brother Lu sell? What is the price of each?"

Lu Ciyu replied, "There are more than 20 in hand. Lu does not know business, nor does he Knowing the market price of this thing, why don't Brother Xue give you a price? Lu Mou listens to it?"

Xue Yu was silent for a while, and seemed to be thinking carefully, and then said: "It depends on what Brother Lu's drawing looks like."

"Like this The table." Xue Yu raised his hand and knocked.

"The reason why this table is rare is that it can be... deformed? Pulling open the top square table top can pull out the bottom round table top, and the square and circle can be changed, which is better than the strange shape and novelty."

"The same is true for this one . ".

"The chair is... I've never seen a three-legged stool. Today is the first time I've sat on it, and the stability is not bad without one leg."

Xue Yu pointed to the things in the room and commented on them one by one. It is the so-called main hall, which is specially used for meeting guests. However, after all, Lu Ciyu did not take the usual path, and the "decoration" was similar to that of a modern living room.

The main house is rectangular in shape, with a large area, and the house is square and neat.

The area facing the gate is not large, and there is still a lot of empty space after the vases, wooden chairs, decorative utensils, and three-piece Duobao Pavilion Bo ancient frame. Seeing that such a large space was empty, Lu Ciyu simply divided the room into two parts, separated by two translucent carved screens. There was the rectangular folding table that Xue Yu had just commented on, with eight side by side on the left and right sides. Chinese style minimalist elm back chair.

His layout is very inconsistent with the rules of the dynasty, but it's still the same sentence. This is Young Master Lu's home. Who can control him how he likes to do it.

If people who follow the rules of etiquette really come to this house, wouldn't they want to come out with old blood when they see the open door on the wall of his main hall.

"...But this idea is still good." Xue Yu concluded.

"What do you call this kind of thing?" Xue Yu asked.

"Fold." Lu Ciyu replied to him.

"Bend, bend and bend, fold, repeat and accumulate, it's appropriate."

Lu Ciyu turned his head and didn't want to look at him.

Is it time for you to pull words?

"Like this table, one hundred and fifty taels, the chairs and the rest are thirty taels."

Lu Ciyu raised her eyebrows, the price was about the same as what he estimated.

This kind of furniture is good to say that it is a new idea. After giving the drawings to Lu Guixi, he studied it in less than an hour. Even in ancient times, there are many capable people, not to mention that the craftsmen of this dynasty are inherited from generation to generation, and they have dealt with these things all their lives. After seeing the real thing, I'm afraid that I can't go back and make it, and even improve and change it to develop a style that is more in line with the dynasty.

I am afraid that other stores will not be able to launch imitation products in minutes, and such a dynasty could not apply for a patent to sue someone for infringement.

He nodded, and just as he was about to answer, Xue Yu said again: "But Brother Lu can't fool me. Since this folding technique can be used on the table, it can also be used on the desk, bed, and bed cabinet. A lot of things have been transformed. If Brother Lu still sells me the same thing in exchange for soup but not medicine, I won't accept it."

Lu Ciyu sighed, he really thought so.

Lin Chi's dishes were not ready, and there were not many things in the main hall, so Lu Ciyu took Xue Yu into the bedroom. Together, they sold sliding doors, bunk beds, and retractable furniture to assemble wardrobes. By the way, Amway made TV cabinets.

Of course, the name was changed here, and he couldn't explain what a TV was. Compared with the narrow and improved modern TV cabinet, it is much wider. Although people in this dynasty have long been accustomed to sitting on chairs and stools, I heard that some "literate people" in aristocratic families still adhere to the old tradition of "kneeling on the floor". The height of this improved TV cabinet is actually quite high. Just right.

There is spare space and drawers at the bottom. It's good to put some paper, ink, pen and inkstone. If you have money, you can put a layer of colored glass on top to act as glass, raise the height and transform it into a coffee table...

As for the problem of the fragile glass, he is not concerned about it. within the range.

Some of the thoughts are that it is Xue Yu's business as to how to improve these things and how to come up with a literary and attractive name.

Lu Ciyu took the pen and ink and asked Xue Yu to draw up the contract. Xue Yu was stunned for a moment, and said incredulously, "Brother Lu really trusts me."

Lu Ciyu smiled and said, "Don't doubt people, don't doubt people.

" yarn.

It's not because Young Master Lu doesn't know how to write such things.

Xue Yu really deserves to be from a business background. He usually jokes around and smiles, and he refuses to let a penny in business. When I wrote a contract, I kept writing more than a dozen pages in one go, carefully covering every word on it.

Lu Ciyu frowned and looked at him, his reading speed couldn't keep up with his writing speed.

Xue Yu was puzzled by his stare: "What's wrong with Brother Lu?"

Lu Ciyu: "It's nothing, I feel sorry for the paper."

Xue Yu: "...".

Lu Ciyu sighed: "Last time I bought three knives of paper and a few pieces of ink in Brother Xue's store and asked me for more than seventy taels. Brother Xue is the owner of the bookstore and doesn't care. I am a mountain villager who is very distressed."

Xue Yu: "...".

People who have just earned more than a thousand taels from me are embarrassed to feel sorry for these seven taels of silver? !

Xue Yu sneered: "It's the shopkeeper Xue who is too naive, I'll tell him when I go back, Brother Lu will always get a 50% discount when he goes to the store."

Lu Ciyu: "...".

You are so embarrassed for a 50% discount. You called me brother just now. How can you treat your brother like this? Isn't the righteous brother not a brother? !

After Xue Yu finished writing everything, he read it for a long time and changed a few places before handing it to Lu Ciyu.

Lu Ciyu checked it carefully and determined that there were no loopholes. Xue Yu asked to go back and re-transcribe two copies, one for each person took the ink pad and pressed the fingerprint.

Master Xue was not stupid but he had a lot of money, so he directly took out a stack of bank notes and settled the money. Lu Ciyu didn't talk nonsense, took the box and handed it over.

Xue Yu turned over the drawings chapter by chapter, checked it carefully, nodded with satisfaction, and put the contract paper together.

The people who came with Xue Yu outside the hospital had already eaten. Xue Yu put everything away, and in a blink of an eye, the style of the painting changed and he was lying on the table like a frosted eggplant.

After so long, Lin Chi didn't come out, and Lu Ciyu was a little worried. After explaining that Young Master Xue, please get up and look at it.

He just walked a few steps when he saw Lin Chi come in with a plate. The boy didn't know how long he had been squatting in front of the stove, and his face was flushed red. Only then did Lu Ciyu realize that the stove in the backyard was newly built, and Lin Chi didn't know how much effort it would take to use it.

Young Master Lu said that there is no need to do more, so Lin Chi made four dishes at random.

There are not many ingredients in the backyard, and these are because Lu Zhainan thought that he had to walk too much across the two yards in the morning. Lin Chi finally managed to find these four.

Lu Ciyu didn't care either, took the plate and put it in front of Xue Yu, took Lin Chi's hand and sat opposite.

Xue Yu didn't have any expectations for the food in this place, mainly because he was too hungry, and when the food arrived, he hurriedly picked up his chopsticks and took a bite.

The moment he entered, his eyes widened.

Different from the dishes he had eaten before, although the food in front of him looked ordinary and homely, the taste was completely different from what he had known in the past twenty years.

Lu Ciyu asked Lin Chi to use those bottles of seasoning, and Lin Chi thought about it and made some modern dishes. He himself likes to play with food very much by nature, so he was entangled by Lu Ciyu at night and couldn't get up the next morning, so Lu Ciyu would make something delicious for him and admit his mistake.

It's not appropriate to say that it was a mistake, but Lu Ciyu thought so unilaterally. In fact, Lin Chi didn't take this seriously. On the contrary, he was very happy to do some intimate things with Young Master Lu.

The first time he didn't respond, he was stunned when he woke up in the morning with backache and backache, but Lu Ciyu thought that he had made him angry too much at night, so he went into the kitchen and made a large table of dishes to coax him. Later, it was Lin Chi's careful thoughts after he got the sweetness. Young Master Lu was so good-looking, his heart would melt if he looked pitiful at him.

But it was also because of this incident that Lin Chi discovered that his family's Master Lu was actually better at cooking than him. Lu Ciyu has a strong learning ability. After learning step by step how to control the heating temperature of the cauldron in the countryside, his cooking skills have gradually returned.

After Lin Chi tasted it, Lu Ciyu even more to learn.

Xue Yu didn't take it seriously before, and it was the closest dish in front of him.

The dish was golden brown and somewhat fried. The exterior is crispy, with a little pool of clear-colored juice on the bottom of the plate, which makes a faint crispy squeak when touched by chopsticks. The dish is adorned with a lot of shredded carrots, and a small amount of parsley cut into sections. The three colors of gold, orange and green are mixed together, and it looks very attractive.

Xue Yu took a tentative bite, the mouth was sweet and sour, crispy. The meat slices were sliced ​​to a moderate thickness, and they would not dry and harden like other fried foods when eaten, with some gravy lubricating them. It was obvious that Lin Chi had an excellent grasp of the heat.

There was a layer of debt on the outside of the meat, and the debt was separated from the meat slices. Lin Chi was afraid that he would not be able to hang himself and wrapped it in some egg liquid. The batter is well adjusted, neither thick nor thin, with a thin layer of shell wrapped around the meat slices and fried and crispy.

Until the end, leave the oil to fry the onion, ginger and garlic, and hang the juice to thicken it.

There was not much juice left on the bottom of the plate. The golden-yellow pot-wrapped meat was evenly colored, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and the meat was thick and skinny, which captured Xue Yu's heart almost instantly.

Xue Yu is from the south, and the taste of the snacks is bland. This dish is a standard sweet and sour taste. He was quite shocked after eating the meal. few.

Seeing his happy face, Lu Ciyu couldn't help but grab the chopsticks and grab it.

Speaking of which, this is still what his family Lin Chi made, why let him watch people eat it.

Xue Yu looked at Swan Wen, but the speed of eating was not slow. He finished a large plate of dishes in a few mouthfuls. He took a handkerchief and wiped the corner of his mouth. He opened his mouth and asked Lu Ciyu how to sell this recipe.

Lu Ciyu raised her eyebrows - didn't you still ask Brother Lu if this recipe was sold? Why are you asking about the price now?

"Of course I can sell it to you, but even if I sell it to you, I'm afraid you won't be able to make this taste."

Xue Yu was taken aback: "Brother Lu, what do you mean by this?"

Lu Ciyu raised her eyebrows: "Look at Brother Xue's appearance. He is also a gourmet connoisseur, isn't there something wrong with him?"

Xue Yu followed the clan to do business as a child, and traveled almost all over the entire Chen Dynasty. He thought it was because of the dishes, but now Lu Ciyu mentioned it before he realized: "Seasoning?!"

His tone trembled.

There are a total of eight kinds of seasonings in this dynasty, and they are all over and over. Does Lu Ciyu mean there are new condiments? Then... these condiments are combined with the existing ones... Xue Yu almost sees infinite business opportunities.

Xue Yu clapped the table and said, "How much does Brother Lu want?"

Lu Ciyu asked back, "Brother Xue wants to promote it to the streets or to high-level officials' restaurants?"

Xue Yu was stunned: "What's the difference? "

I have more than one recipe in my hand, including frying, stewing, boiling, steaming, cooking and frying. To be honest with Brother Xue, it is actually a... It can be said to be an independent existence from all the condiments of this dynasty. Use it. The dishes you make can be said to be a new type of cuisine...Cough I don't know if that's right."

"The main ingredient alone can be used as a condiment, but if it is supplemented with other things, the resulting taste will be different. more delicious."

Xue Yu now understood that if he chose Lu Ciyu in the civilian street, he would sell him the main ingredient recipe, and if he chose a high-level restaurant, he would get the recipe mixed with the main and auxiliary ingredients.

Xue Yu naturally refused to give up: "Both."

Lu Ciyu didn't ask the price, but said, "I can write down the first recipe for you now, and the latter recipe...not for the time being."

Xue Yu asked back, "What's the answer to this?"

"The first recipe, that is, the goujiang recipe for fried vegetables, was bought out by Mr. Xue. We only made this one, but the second recipe, Mr. Lu wanted to make it. This is a long-term business."

"I will provide the prepared seasonings and sell them by weight. I don't care how Young Master Xue uses them."

Xue Yu narrowed his eyes.

"This contract... This contract is only short-term. It can be understood as buying goods from me. After a while, I will sell the recipe directly to Master Xue." Lu Ciyu explained.

Xue Yu is puzzled - only sell one piece like this? What does Lu Ciyu mean by this?

"I don't know how long is this period of time for Brother Lu?"

"At most half a year."

Xue Yu lowered his head and pondered.

There are many flavors in this dish that he has never tasted in his life. It is really difficult to crack the recipe, but half a year is enough.

Although he didn't understand the meaning of Lu Ciyu's move, it didn't do him any harm, but after all, there were too many verbal promises to be made.

If nothing else, this recipe will bring a new peak for the Xue family. If the most fundamental seasoning is in Lu Ciyu's hands, it is equivalent to being strangled by the throat. If there is an accident that cannot be supplied in time, all the restaurants in the Xue family will be closed.

No matter if this is the case, you have to hold it in your own hands.

Xue Yu clenched his fists tightly.

He picked up the brush that he had just put down, poured water to grind some new ink, and he was about to write when it got wet. Lu Ciyu compared himself with the word V - this business is about to be done.

Xue Yu wrote a few lines, and then he realized that he didn't ask the price: "How much silver does Brother Lu want ?

"

What is divided."

"Only the whole Jining House, I and the Xue family... 28 divided."