Chapter 71

Lin Rong's fingers were deeply embedded in the fist, and the blue veins on the back of his hands were clenched tightly, and his teeth were about to be shattered.

The village in the mountains is so big, no matter which way he takes, he will be seen by the people in the village.

He turned his head and sneered: "What else do you want? You said it yourself back then. I paid three taels of silver and he has nothing to do with your Yuan family." The

woman took a step back, her face full of panic and disbelief , obviously didn't expect Lin Rong to say this in public: "What nonsense are you talking about! He married into our family anyway, how could I sell him?!"

She swept around secretly, Seeing all the expressions on the audience, they screamed piercingly like a cat whose tail had been stepped on: "What are you all watching! Who are you from the same village?"

Lu Ciyu is different The five senses that can be strengthened are inherently much more sensitive than others. In a moment, he only had time to cover Lin Chi's ears, but he was buzzed by the howling ears.

He has heard that some people will unconsciously raise their voices when they feel guilty, as if this can give them confidence, but this... The lethality of the sonic attack is too powerful.

Lin Chi was patronizing Lin Rong's son, and when he turned around, he saw Young Master Lu silently pressing on his temple, and he felt distressed for a while.

Lu Ciyu grabbed his hand, and his fingertips quietly hooked in his palm.

"Our Yuan family went through three books and six rituals to marry him, and there are matchmakers who testified that his name is also in the family tree of the ancestral hall. Even if my poor son left early, he is still a member of our Yuan family, but it is you, you Tell yourself what you have?!"

Only then did Lu Ciyu understand that feelings don't want people to be moved to the grave.

In fact, all of Yuanjiacun knew about Lin Rong. The problem was that, as the old lady said, everything Lin Rong reached with her in private at that time, and there was nothing on the surface.

The widow's remarriage was not a glorious thing at all. Lin Rong broke contact with the Lizheng family at that time. He was alone for the first time.

This matter was originally a scar in Lin Rong's heart.

Lin Zining held Lin Zi'an in his hand, and seeing Lin Rong being embarrassed, he shouted timidly for a long time, "Grandma."

Although he is not Lin Rong's biological child, the relationship between the two is stronger than that of a biological father and son. Be close, he's too young to know how to help people out, just hoping it'll take people's attention away from his father.

The woman saw him from the beginning, but she kept pretending that she hadn't seen him. After being called out like this, she could no longer pretend, so she could only reply lukewarmly, "Yeah."

Lin Zining lowered her head and stared at him . He stopped talking on his toes.

His grandmother didn't like him when he was a child. His father originally thought about keeping him in the Yuan family, but he didn't expect the child to be kicked out after he left the Yuan family's door, and even took Yuan's surname and was deprived of it. .

The brother originally thought that the old lady who was the only blood of his husband would take good care of him, but now he saw it clearly, and he tried his best to bring up the child even if Lin Rong didn't agree.

Lin Rong disliked the old lady's anger at her children. Before, the two of them were busy going out to support the family, and the old lady often came over to get things. Lin Zining didn't know how much he was bullied when he was at home.

The woman snorted coldly: "Who knows if it's our Ah Fu's seed, maybe it's someone who got involved in private and came to our house...".

Before she could finish her sentence, she stopped angrily. Lin Rong, who was facing her, was about to call her with red eyes. If the men from the village were not dragging him from left to right, I was afraid that Lin Rong would really rush to fight her. people.

This is really too much, an old man from Yuanjiacun coughed.

Lin Rong glared at her angrily, turned around and led people to the tomb.

Lin Rong really had the heart to stab her to death. He wanted to throw away his etiquette and morality and rushed up to beat the woman, even if the other party was his husband's ex-mother-in-law.

Since they got married, the other party has been making trouble for them. Usually, Lin Rong endures by taking some things to take advantage of. Very, he is here today to move the grave, so he can't cause trouble. What's more, this village is the other party's territory, so he brought so few people to fight, and he must be at a disadvantage.

The other party didn't stop this time, and watched them go away.

Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi fell far behind the crowd. The two of them couldn't be of much help, and when they got close, they were nothing but trouble, not to mention that they had to say something before moving the grave. It was Lin Rong's private time, and they shouldn't bother.

Unexpectedly, the old woman came up again with a haunted spirit.

Just now, in front of the whole village, these outsiders couldn't speak after all, they could only silently support Lin Rong behind him and watch him be embarrassed. Now Lu Ciyu has more or less reasons to stop her: "This mother-in-law, please stay, it's not convenient for people to pass by now."

In fact, the woman is not much older than Lu Ciyu, she is actually less than forty, and Mr. Lu is over New Year's Eve. She's already twenty-six, and if you calculate it carefully, it's only a teenage age difference, but Lu Ciyu just called her mother-in-law... The

woman's eyelids twitched, and she opened her mouth and wanted to scold her, but she looked at Lu Ciyu's body. The fabric of his clothes held back again.

Lu Ciyu raised her eyebrows and glanced at Lin Chi - this thought is much shallower than your second aunt.

Lin Chi glared at him—you still have the heart to say this at such a time!

Yuan Shi tried his best to pull out a smile: "This son looks very good-natured, what is your surname?"

Her own family surname is Yuan, and the man she married is also of the same clan in the same village, so she called Yuan directly to save trouble.

But such a village is all married with the same surname. After all, the entire village was escaped by the Yuan family.

"Lu." Lu Ciyu replied, he didn't even bother to say it.

"Then Master Lu has a wife? How many rooms does the concubine have?"

Lin Chi's expression changed instantly.

------

"Is this a private matter? Grandma Yuan asked what this is for?" Lu Ciyu tilted her head.

He didn't comfort Lin Chi immediately, but instead asked something like this, and now even Lu Guixi, who was standing far away because of his inconvenience as a brother, looked at him.

The woman didn't answer, but instead caused another topic: "Master Lu is from Yangning Village, right? Lin Rong came to bring a message at the end of last year, saying that someone in your village wants to buy our fruit trees, and there are still a lot of them... Master Lu knows this. Is something wrong?"

Lu Ciyu nodded: "I know."

"That person is me."

Actually, this woman doesn't know anything.

One of her relatives, also a junior from the Yuan family, was among the crowd buying meat that day. The fact that Lu Ciyu bought a pig in one go is big news in a place like this. Her relatives remember it very well. When she came back to chat with others, she naturally said a few words, which happened to be overheard by Yuan Shi.

She just listened to it as a strange thing, turned around and forgot about it. Unexpectedly, one day later, she suddenly remembered that her nephew went to lead his brother and was intercepted halfway.

After all, they are people who have lived here for half their life, and they know each other in every mile and eight townships. There are many people with surnames such as Lin Li, Yuan Zhou and Liu. Although the surname Lu is not unusual outside, it is really the first here.

She asked people to ask more, and it turned out to be one person.

At this time, Yuan still didn't move her mind, until she heard the news from Lin Rong that Lu Ciyu wanted to buy a tree, and when several families gathered during the Chinese New Year, Yuan felt "unintentional". "I mentioned something about Lu Ciyu, but I didn't expect the other party to have a relationship with the Jiguan in the town...

She didn't know what the Jiguan was, she only knew that the other party was working in the government. His nephew also specially prepared a New Year's gift for the other party but was turned away.

Rich and backstage.

Yuan Shi's eyes lit up.

"It turned out to be Young Master Lu...".

"So many trees should be moved from one place to another. Young Master Lu should be careful. This thing can't be said to be expensive, but it also has its own opinions. People who don't know how to plant trees can easily die."

Lu Ciyu nodded politely.

"Then what should I do?" Lu Gongzi looked at her sadly.

Yuan Shi chuckled: "It's not impossible..."

"Please enlighten me."

"Our Yuan family relies on these trees for a living, and everyone is a good tree caregiver, especially one of my brothers, who likes to make these things since he was a child. How to choose soil and how to plant trees? He knows how to come back as quickly as possible after the removal. If Mr. Lu doesn't mind... he can go to your place to work."

"You don't need to pay much, Mr. Lu has seen it, we are here. The small village is really... sigh."

"This village is remote and far, and the next trip to the mountain is still in danger, even this village is not safe. My child is young and beautiful, and I really can't bear to let him be here. It's a pity that I'm a mother-in-law who has no skills... Mr. Lu doesn't need to pay him much, just give him a place to live. This kid is a solid and capable child, and Mr. Lu will definitely not suffer.

" Oh." But my daughter-in-law is more capable.

Behind Yuan Shi, a brother came over at an unknown time, at least Lin Chi didn't know that he was confused.

This guy looks soft and weak, and he is really handsome when he is tall, and he is not very daring in appearance. Seeing Lu Ciyu's eyes, he reveals a shy and shy smile.

"Mother."

Yuan Shi turned around and waved to him: "Come here? Come over and let Young Master Lu have a look."

Lin Chi clenched the hand that was intertwined with Lu Ciyu.

The brother took two steps forward, suddenly stepped on a stone under his feet, and stumbled towards Lu Ciyu.

Lu Ciyu was simply shocked by him - God! What kind of unpretentious and unpretentious acting is this!

Young Master Lu has watched countless TV dramas of Xiaoyan, and he has seen eight similar plots even though he has not watched ten or eight. The acting he saw with his own eyes today can definitely kill those supporting roles in seconds.

worthy of praise.

With this thought in mind, Young Master Lu quickly took a step to the side, not forgetting to take Lin Chi, who was overwhelmed by his unsteady center of gravity because he was holding hands with him, in his arms.

These actions were unpleasant in the eyes of people who knew kung fu like him and Lu Guixi, but to outsiders it was a momentary thing.

That brother threw himself on the ground all of a sudden, and the mountain was filled with clods, stones, and ice water that had melted all over the ground.

Young Master Lu seemed to be frightened by him: "Mother-in-law, I appreciate your kindness, but this..." He didn't know what the other party was called, so he simply called him Yuan Ge'er.

"This brother Yuan can't walk well, so let's forget about the tedious work of planting trees. If you're really tired, you feel distressed, don't you?"

Here he accompanies the Yuan family and chats harmoniously and friendly. , Mr. Yin Yang over there has just cleaned up the bones and put the last bone back into the coffin.

They also have the steps to clean up the bones here. Lu Ciyu doesn't quite understand it, but according to Lin Rong, it should be the last step.

Mr. Yin Yang babbled a bunch of nonsense words that he couldn't understand, and a few men over there carried the coffin with the bones onto the trolley and fixed it. The few men worked together to deal with the pit where the body was buried. After a while, Lin Rong barely stood up while holding onto the ground.

This instability is the real instability, and there is no harm without comparison.

Seeing that the work was done, Lu Ciyu was no longer in the mood to chat with Yuan Shi anymore: "Mother-in-law, Lin Rong is done, we should go."

He didn't wait for the other party to reply, then he took his long legs and pulled Lin Chi away, never giving a second glance to the muddy brother beside him.

It wasn't until Lu Ciyu and his party disappeared in place that Yuan Shi did not react, slapped his brother's head and scolded: "You bastard! If you hadn't said that you were confident, I could temporarily change my mind and let Lin Rong moved the grave away so easily!"

"Look at you! No one has even rushed to Lin Rong's money, so what's the use of asking you! Children are all born to collect debts!"

​​----- -

Lu Ciyu didn't know what happened in the village after they left. He and Lin Chi were hugging a child to comfort him.

Lin Rong was fine at first, but Lin Zian didn't know what was wrong, so he suddenly started howling at the top of his throat. Once he cried, Lin Zining couldn't stop it, and the tears fell. Rong was able to tell them not to cry at first, but after a while his eyes became red.

He hurriedly shoved the two children into Lu Ciyu's husband's hand, grabbed the reins in Lu Guixi's hand, and ran to the front of the crowd.

Lu Ciyu and the others looked at each other and left like this, no one wanted to disturb him at this time.

It wasn't very peaceful when I went, but it was smooth sailing when I came back.

Lu Ciyu followed her husband's practice and buried the coffin back in the place that had been prepared for a long time. The progress was much faster without the mess of personnel obstacles, and it was all finished in a while.

Lin Rong sat in front of the newly dug grave for a long time, unable to speak, and then said after a while, "Young Master Lu, Brother Chi, and a few other brothers... Everyone has worked hard, so it's not too early to go back. , Lin Rong will go to thank you tomorrow...".

He called a man on the way and asked someone to bring the child back, and he leaned against the monument and did not move.

Lu Ciyu sighed secretly and pulled Lin Chi away.

------

Can be regarded as back.

Today, it took a long time to climb the mountain to break the ground, and almost got eaten tofu. Lu Gongzi was tired and uncomfortable.

He had just set up the brazier, took off his coat, and wanted to call Xunquan to burn some hot water to take a bath to get rid of fatigue. Before he could say anything, he felt an "evil wind" coming from behind him.

Behind him was Lin Chi, and Lu Ciyu hurriedly relaxed for fear of hurting the other party under the conditioned reflex.

He was hit hard by something on the waist, and the world was spinning in a flash. When Lu Ciyu recovered, he saw that Lin Chi was crushed on the bed by Lin Chi.

The other party widened those round eyes, pressed his arms with both hands and pressed him under him, looking at him with a "fierce" appearance.