Chapter 41 Delicious

Xue Yu paused, and the ink beads condensed on the tip of the pen and dripped on the paper, causing a large ink dot to faint.

"Brother Lu, are you joking?" Xue Yu stared at him without blinking.

Lin Chi brought the dishes and entered the room only to find that the cup was empty, and he didn't even give Xue Yu a cup of tea. When he had nothing to do, he asked Lu Ciyu and Lu Guixi what many big families said. He was afraid that he would embarrass Lu Ciyu by disrespecting him in front of outsiders. Lin Chi was annoyed, bit his lip, turned around and left the house to make tea, but Lu Ciyu didn't even hold back.

Seeing the person coming back, Lu Ciyu hurriedly pulled him over and pressed him on the chair to sit down. He took the teapot in the other's hand and poured the tea into his own cup, without any intention of passing it to Xue Yu.

Xue Yu looked at him expressionlessly.

Lu Ciyu pretended not to know: "Lu has a premise, Brother Xue seems to have not heard clearly."

Xue Yu looked at him.

"Only in the whole Jining House, I and the Xue family will share 28."

"Right," Lu Ciyu seemed to suddenly think of something: "It's the net profit."

Xue Yu was taken aback.

"Chen Dynasty has a total of 22 houses. I only need to share the share of Jining House. I will not participate in how the Xue family sells the packaging and hype it. It has nothing to do with me whether the Xue family makes or loses in the remaining 21 houses."

This is simply A priceless transaction.

The Xue family stores are all over the world, and it is not a problem to launch a new cuisine nationwide. The taste of things in the Chen Dynasty is relatively pure, sour is sweet and sour, and there are very few foods that can be mixed with such a variety of flavors.

It's not that nobody has tried it, but two different flavors mixed together...the taste is unimaginable. Xue Yu was very curious about what Lu Ciyu found to neutralize the bitter and strange taste, leaving only the good part of the taste buds.

It may be that the plants of this dynasty are different, and they have different methods of brewing soy sauce vinegar. The spoiled young master Lu can always taste a strange taste from it. However, he was not so hypocritical. In the last days, when he was extremely hungry, he almost gnawed on the bark of a tree. He gritted his teeth and forced himself to get used to it. Once he got used to it, he felt that it didn't matter.

Jining Mansion was the most prosperous mansion in the Chen Dynasty, and the merchants of other mansions were incomparable. The Yangning Village where Xue Yu and Lu Ciyu first met and where they are now is under the jurisdiction of Jining Prefecture. The profits in such a large area are very considerable, even if the 20% of the net profit is exchanged for the ownership of the formula...

he still earns it.

Lu Ciyu sat there and watched him fight for a long time. It was really boring and tight. Just as the tea in the cup in front of him was almost cold, he took the cup and sipped lightly.

As soon as he entered his throat, Lu Ciyu's face stiffened.

He put down the cup with an expressionless face and a calm expression: "Brother Xue, have you thought about it?"

"I gave Brother Xue a profit with the furniture drawings just now."

"Brother Xue let me back with the current seasoning recipe. What can you do if you make a profit."

"The so-called courtesy exchanges, and long-term cooperation can only be achieved by going back and forth."

Xue Yu almost wanted to turn the table. When it came to furniture drawings, he and Lu Ciyu grinded their tongues for a long time, and then he just grinded the drawings of small chairs and strollers to thirty-five or two. Now Lu Ciyu confuses the benefits of Jining Mansion with this in a few understatements? funny!

Xue Yu took a deep breath, and said with a smile, "Xue said just now that Brother Lu will get a 50% discount when going to my bookstore in the future. If there is a relationship, how does this half-off, Brother Li Lu, count? Is it right? Go back to me?"

"Oops." Lu Ciyu frowned deeply: "Look at what Brother Yu said, how can anyone go to their brother's store to buy things for their brother and pay money."

Xue Yu, hehe, his brother still To settle accounts.

When Lu Ciyu proposed this split, he expected that Xue Yu would agree, and the latter words were purely to anger him. Not to mention anything else, even if he mentions Jining House's net profit by fifty or five points, Xue Yu is afraid that he will grit his teeth. Everyone knows which is more important than the profit of one government and that of the whole world.

As a businessman, the necessary skill is to weigh the pros and cons.

However, Lu Ciyu finally put forward 28 points. As for the reason... He was afraid that after 55 points, Xue Yu would go to him desperately after hearing some news.

Xue Yu nodded silently: "Xue also has a condition here. If Brother Lu agrees, I will make a contract now."

Lu Ciyu raised her hand: "Brother Xue, please tell me."

"This contract, I hope Brother Lu can make a contract with him . Sign with Xue, not with the Xue family."

Lu Ciyu's eyelids jumped, it seems that the inside of the Xue family is not simple.

"As long as Lu can get the money, it doesn't matter who the other party is, but... Brother Xue, think about it, it's really hard for you to swallow such a big thing alone."

Xue Yu frowned: "Brother Lu The good intentions are under my heart."

He also knew that he might not be able to protect this recipe, and since he couldn't protect it, he might as well get it in front of that person and sell it. This recipe is to take it back to the Xue family... If the family is dead, they will use a few shops to send him away.

Seeing that he had made up his mind, Lu Ciyu did not stop him. Seeing that Xue Yu replaced the paper that had been dizzy with ink dots, he carefully wrote the contract for a long time, and typed the draft six or seven times.

Unlike the petty fights that sell furniture drawings, this recipe is much more serious, and Xue Yu thought about every word carefully for a long time before writing.

Seeing that it was getting dark outside, Xue Yu was still writing hard there. Lu Ciyu called him softly, but Xue Yu didn't respond at all, and Lu Ciyu pulled Lin Chi out of the house.

There are still a bunch of people outside, how could he and Lin Chi, the two masters, hide in the house and never go out to say hello?

The sky was sinking a lot again, and everyone in the village was still reluctant to leave. The young man in Huafu hasn't come out yet, and they all want to stay and watch the fun.

Li Zheng glanced left and right, smiled and started sending people out.

Lu Ciyu looked at the time, and asked Xue Yu that he was not going to stay here, looking at the group of people he brought in front of him to be embarrassed.

The servant in the lead looked around, not knowing what he was asking when he entered the room, he went back to the door and said to Lu Ciyu: "Master Lu, my young master said that he will stay overnight tonight, and let me take some people to go first. ."

Lu Ciyu nodded, politely instructed that it is difficult to walk at night, be careful, and then stood there and watched them. Lin Chi and Lu Guixi arrived at the door and saw people get on the carriage and leave, and came back in amazement: "Master Lu! They brought more than 30 horses!"

Lu Ciyu patted his head: " This is natural, there are so many boxes, how many horses can bring them."

He had a headache when he lifted the box, Xue Yu played with this hand, and the whole village knew that a young man had sent him dozens of boxes.

I am afraid that there will be no peaceful days in the future.

Lu Gongzi's cat winter plan, it's all blown up.

He didn't have such a big face to think that this thing belonged to him. Xue Yu's deadly appearance would definitely have a conspiracy to give him something, not to mention the most important thing - Xue Yu didn't give him the key!

He looked at Lu Guixi's back staring at the box, and knew something.

Seeing Aunt Hui and a few others clearing up the crippled table, Lin Chi hurried up to help, Lu Ciyu stared at it for a while, and sighed.

Lin Chi had this idea when he cooked for them, boiled water and made tea. Lin Chi is his husband and the other half who is on a par with him. He doesn't care about other people's homes. Lu Ciyu himself is reluctant to keep him busy for a while. Why should a guest ask him to bring tea and water to serve others.

There are also people who want to bring Xue Yu a table during the day. If Lin Rong and Lu Guixi didn't take the initiative to stand up, would he want the master to come out and carry things for these servants? Lu Ciyu is a modern person who doesn't care about these things. It can be seen from the way he gets along with the villagers, but this is in front of outsiders, and the proper etiquette must not be lost.

He personally made things for Xue Yu's servants, so what position should he take in front of Xue Yu? People here won't praise you for being informal, but will laugh at him for not being polite.

It's time to think about the next person's problem.

Lu Ciyu entered the room, Xue Yu seemed to have just finished writing, and moved her wrist to put the pen away. He picked up the paper and read it carefully before handing it to Lu Ciyu.

Lu Ciyu read it again, and there was no problem. His eyes stayed on the word "Xue Yu" for a moment, he raised his hand and pressed his fingerprint, and put his name on it.

Xue Yu breathed a sigh of relief, took his share and put it away. Lu Ciyu turned around and was about to go into the room to get him the recipe. Xue Yu hurriedly stopped him: "Brother Lu, give it to me tomorrow morning."

"Huaijin is here . There is a small request, I hope Brother Lu can agree."

"Huh?" Lu Ciyu raised her chin.

"This recipe will be destroyed after I see it. After that, if you want the recipe, I hope Brother Lu can give me another copy."

Lu Ciyu thought for a while and nodded.

"Brother Xue is afraid that someone will come up with an idea after the business is done?"

Xue Yu nodded and sighed.

He wrote these words for so long, his wrists were sore and numb, and he didn't even drink saliva until now after eating. He had been talking nonsense with Lu Ciyu for so long, and his throat was burning.

Xue Yu just saw Lin Chi brewing a pot of tea, he is not afraid that the tea has been cold for so long, and he has to drink a cup.

Lu Ciyu said, "Brother Xue is probably thinking too much, and Guixi knows Fangzi's affairs."

Lu Guixi knew that Chen Mingyan knew it too, and Chen Mingyan knew that he would have to join in and get a share of the shares. ! ! !

He had the idea of ​​dedicating the recipe to Chen Mingyan in his heart, but dedicating it to the emperor and sending someone to ask for it were two completely different concepts, okay?

Xue Yu almost didn't spit out a sip of tea, but fortunately, the etiquette of teaching small children made him hold back.

He gritted his teeth and swallowed the tea into his throat. The tea was so bitter and astringent that he almost burst out tears. Xue Yu's face was stiff, and he hurriedly opened the lid of the teapot.

In a small celadon teapot, 80% of the tea leaves have accumulated on the bottom of the water. In the water that only occupies 20% of the space of the teapot, it cannot float.

Xue Yu couldn't tell whether it was bitter tea or bitter heart for a while.

He widened his eyes and pointed at Lu Ciyu with trembling hands.

Young Master Lu looked back at him coldly: "This is the first time your brother-in-law has made tea in his life. Why, it doesn't taste good?"

Because the little ones can't say whether the elders are not, Xue Yu gritted his teeth, and froze four words from his lips: "Very good, very good." It

happened that Lin Chi stepped in through the door, and Lu Ciyu hurriedly pushed the teapot in front of him. : "Since Brother Yu likes it, you might as well drink it."