0.5

Red Bull teammates spend Christmas together *not clickbait*

In a move that has set tongues wagging, the two Red Bull drivers made no secret of how they spent their Christmas holidays together. Elodie Carter, 22, and Max Verstappen, 26, have been teammates on the championship winning team for the last year with Elodie Carter taking home an impressive double win from her first season with the team. The two have shared an unusually close relationship throughout the year with many speculating on whether they are possibly more than just teammates.

The pair both shared photos of their Christmas days, noticeably spent in Elodie's luxury, $4.5 million Monaco apartment. They made no effort to hide each other's presence although by no means left any particular clues that they were more than friends.

Fans are desperate to see the pair get together after their cute pre-race rituals and genuine affection for one another has shone on a new level this year despite a rough patch during the season that was caused by tensions over favouritism in the team.

The first female world champion, as well as the youngest of all time and double world champion, made this year a third successive driver's championship win for Red Bull as well as back-to-back constructor's championships in a season that was dominant for the team, beating the competition by several hundred points. The question on everyone's minds this year is whether Red Bull will be able to continue to innovate in line with Mercedes who bought back an impressively challenging car to the track despite faltering in the first year of the new regulations.

Everyone's going to have both eyes on the pair regardless of their relationship status to see how the title contention unfolds as there is no doubt both drivers will be in the mix.

Elodie Carter Brings ANOTHER Big Name Sponsor to Red Bull Racing

Elodie Carter, the world champion F1 driver, has bought another luxury brand to sponsor Red Bull. From the obvious of her Cartier partnership that she introduced to F1 in her first year at Williams, she has bought a multitude of luxury partnerships to the popular team.

Michael Kors, Versace and Estée Lauder are now joined by handbag giant Hermes.

A statement given by the CEO of the company spoke about how important Elodie was for opening a market that they never considered getting into: "Elodie is an international superstar. Not only is she incredibly talented but she is beautiful and confident and easily the most marketable sportsperson in the world right now. She stands for equality not just for women but all ethnicities and sexualities and it is no understatement to suggest that she is a star and yes, the only reason we are sponsoring Red Bull. Without her, we would have never considered sponsoring a motorsports team but with an opportunity like this, we were desperate to make it happen."

Elodie has been voted as the most marketable person in the world following winning British Sports Personality of the Year following her win as World Driver's Championship and she is also touted for a potential knighthood in the King's New Years Honours List due to her commitment to tearing down barriers for women, not just in driving but in science and engineering. She is also set to be in the top 10 most influential people of the year due to the impact she has had both inside and outside the sport on a number of topics.

Update: Just a few days later Elodie Carter was announced as an ambassador for several Kardashian-Jenner companies such as Skims, KylieSkin and Good American, however, these names just join her long list of personal sponsors, not ones regarding the Red Bull team however it is anticipated that Skims may be getting a logo on her car next year.