22.5

Fans praise Carter for honesty over brutal F1 lifestyle
Carter hinted in a recent interview with Jimmy Fallon that she thinks more and more drivers are experiencing burnout as a result of the extended race calendar and media presence. She hints she believes it is why her former teammate Max Verstappen retired at the young age of 31 last season and also hints that she believes it could be the case for many more drivers in the sport as she says her own stamina is fading slightly even now.
Elodie received a lot of fan support for her confessions as they took to Twitter to comment on her openness when speaking of her injury, recovery and hopes for the future as well as reflections on the past.
Could we be preparing to see another titan of the sport leave early if there isn't more priority and focus given to the drivers? Maybe, watch this space to see what happens next.

Fans pleased at Elodie's confession
F1 fans over the world were ecstatic to hear Elodie Carter, Mercedes driver, talk about her former teammate on the Jimmy Fallon show as she discussed his retirement and categorised them as friends once more. Fans of the two were devastated when the they seemed to fall out following Elodie leaving Red Bull to join rival team Mercedes and they are pleased to see that not only are the two on good terms but Elodie seems comfortable categorising him as a close friend again which makes sense given the number of times they are pictured interacting at the last few race weekends - even when Elodie wasn't racing.