Chapter 10

Jayy's POV

I looked up at the ceiling. I was in the guest room which is now mine and I'm trying to go to bed but I can't. I keep thinking about Sean. I hope he's okay. I miss him. I sighed and just got out of bed. I was wearing boxers and a plain white shirt. I walked over to the balcony and looked up to the sky. Stars filled the sky. I smiled slightly. Sean and I would always look at the stars and point out which ones are mom and dad. I looked at the full moon shining over the forest. My balcony is faced towards the back of the apartments which is the forest. I want to go into that forest. I looked around to see if anyone was there. No one. I smiled. I walked back into my room and got dressed. I looked at the clock. 1:32. Perfect. I quietly walked out of the my room and closed the door. I walked to Blake's room and peeked in. He was snuggled up into his pillow. I smiled and walked in. I grabbed the keys off the nightstand and walked out the door closing it shut behind me. I opened the front door slowly and closed it behind me. I locked the door with the keys and walked down the hall. I walked into the elevator and went to the lobby.

I walked out of the apartments and outside. I walked around the building to the back. The woods.

(Imagine it's night)

I smiled and walked in. I walked through the woods. I walked for about 30 minutes. I got tired and sat down against a tree. I laid my head on the tree and hit my head. I opened my eyes and held the back of my head. I looked down and rubbed my head. Wait a minute. I looked up at the tree again.There stood a hidden tree house covered by a bunch of leaves and trees. I didn't even see it. I stood up and looked for a way up. I noticed the branches were kind of close together and you can just climb up easily.

I climbed up the branches. I made it half way and looked down. Holy rainbow eating unicorns I'm high. I looked back up and climbed to the top. I made it to the door of the tree hose. I opened it and was greeted by dust. I coughed and waved it away. I stepped in and looked around. I guess no ones been in here for a while.I stepped in and saw an old couch and some cabinets and a little refrigerator. I don't even want to look in there to see what's in there. I walked around. It was the size of my room at Blake's apartment. It even has a mini balcony so you can see out but you're still hidden from view. Plan of the day for tomorrow. I'll tell Blake I'm going out and I'll clean up this place and make it nice.

Sean's POV

I miss Jayy. I wonder how he's doing. I'm in Spencer's guest room right now. His parents were nice enough to let me stay for as long as I want. They asked me questions but I didn't answer the more personal ones. I looked at the clock. 2:43. I sighed and laid back on the pillow. I can't sleep without knowing if Jayy is okay. I can't sleep. I stood up and made my way over to Spencer's room. I knocked quietly. No answer. Well I don't expect him to be up. I opened the door slowly and peeked in. He was asleep on the bed. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I crawled into bed with him and shut my eyes. Hopefully he doesn't beat me for this.