Chapter 13

THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE FOR SHION_ ERIE .

THANKS FOR COMMENTING :)

Jayy's POV

We were still kissing when the doorbell rang. We pulled apart gasping for air. Blake stood up and looked for his money.

"Jayy can you get the door while I get the money?" he asked. I nodded and stood up. I walked to the door and opened it. There stood a boy about my age and a little taller than me.

"Hey. That'll be $14.56." he said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes. Please, I like Blake and Blake only. Speaking of Blake, he showed up right behind me. He handed the guy a $20 dollar bill. The guy winked again but at Blake. I saw Blake smile and wink back. I frowned and felt my heart sink. The guy wrote down something on the receipt and handed it to Blake with his change. Blake took it and the pizza. The guy winked again and walked away. 

Blake closed the door and walked into the kitchen. I followed him silently. He opened the box to reveal the pizza. I literally drooled at the sight of it. I snatched a slice and bit into it. Blake laughed.

"Looks like someones hungry." Blake teased. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my slice.

I finished my fourth slice. Yeah I was that hungry. I laid back into my chair and rubbed my stomach. Blake laughed and finished his third. I saw the receipt on the table. It had a phone number scribbled on it. I sighed and got up and walked to my room. I walked on the balcony and looked at the woods. The moonlight hit it perfectly. I heard the door open and felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned to see Blake. I scoffed and unwrapped his arms. I walked to my bed and laid down looking at the ceiling. I felt the bed shift and Blake's face came into view. He was now on top of me. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. He kissed my neck softly.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and pulled away. I got up and put my shoes on.

"What are you doing?" he asked. I slid my black hoodie on. I adjusted the straps. It was one of those hoodies with the earphone straps. He got up and gently pushed me against the wall. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck softly.

"Tell me what's wrong." he said. I shook my head. He continued to kiss my neck. He pecked my lips once and kissed and sucked on my neck. The room was dark and the moonlight seeped in. He rubbed my back gently and pushed me against the wall harder. He trailed kisses from my neck to my jaw to my lips then back down. What's up with this boy and my neck? It's not some lollipop you can just suck on. But he sure as hell acts like it. I moaned lightly but quickly covered it. He laughed and kissed my lips. I struggled to get out of his grip but he just kissed me harder. I managed to get out of his grip and ducked under his arms. I ran out of the room and closed the door behind me. I ran out of the apartment and slammed the door shut. I ran to the stairs since I know I won't make it if I go on the elevator. I turned back and saw Blake running towards me. I quickly opened the door to the stair case and ran in. I ran down the five flights of stairs and got to the bottom. I looked up and saw Blake run down the third flight. I ran out into the lobby and out of the building. I ran around the building and into the clearing of the woods. I turned back and Blake spotted me. He ran faster towards me. I ran into the woods dodging trees and branches. I couldn't find the tree house anywhere. Then I saw it. The familiar tree. I looked up and saw the corner of the tree house. I quickly climbed up and into the tree house. I went on the balcony and saw Blake below. He was breathing hard and looked everywhere.

"Jayy!" he yelled into the darkness of the woods.

"Jayy!" he yelled again. Silence. He sighed in frustration and kicked a near by tree. He slid down the tree and sat down against it. He laid his head in his hands. I felt bad so I climbed down the tree making sure he didn't see me. I got to the ground and walked up to him.

"Blake?' I said quietly. His head snapped up. He stood up and hugged me tightly.

"Jayy. Don't ever come into these woods again. It's dangerous and you can get hurt. See you're already bleeding." he said. Bleeding? I looked at my arm and saw blood seeping through my hoodie. Blake held protectively in his arms and carried me bridal style. He carried me back to the apartments and into the elevator while getting weird stares from people. He pressed 5 and the elevator doors closed. I felt the elevator move and the doors opened. He carried me out and walked up to the apartment door. He opened it and walked in. He closed it with his foot and carried me into the bathroom. He set me on the sink and took out a first aid kit. He took my hoodie off and grabbed a wet rag. He cleaned the blood off and grabbed some rubbing alcohol. He poured some on the rag and put it on my cut. I hissed and gripped his arm tightly. He cleaned my wound and wrapped gauze around it. Once he finished he kissed my forehead and carried me into my room. He set me on my bed.

"Get ready to go to bed. I'll be right back." he said. He walked out of the room. I took my jeans and shirt off leaving me with boxers. I crawled under the covers and laid down. I heard the door open and the bed sink a little. I looked and saw Blake lay down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his chest. I feel asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.