CHAPTER 19

Jayy's POV

The bell rang and Spencer Sean and I separated. I walked down the halls as they started to clear. Some people were still out. Wait. They not just any students. I froze in fear. Two of them spotted me and walked towards me. The others left. Oh no. I turned to run but I ran into someones chest since I'm so short. I looked up to see one of the guys who bullied me the most. He smiled at me then shoved me to the ground. I slid across the waxed floor and hit the lockers. My head banged on the floor. Hard. I groaned and rubbed my head.

"So. Are you going to talk to us anytime soon?" he said teasingly. I glared at him. He kicked my stomach as hard as he could. I huffed and hunched over.

"Don't glare at me fagot." he hissed. Two of the guys next to him walked up to me and held me up by my arms. I kept my head down looking at the floor. He grabbed my chin and hauled my face up. He spit in my face and punched me. I winced at the pain. He punched me about five times in the face and a few times on the stomach. I was now bloody and bruised. My nose started bleeding and I had some cuts on my face. I know I defiantly had a black eye from the pain in that area. I surely will have bruises all over my torso. He raised his fist again. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain. He was about to punch until an arm stooped him. I looked up to see who my saviour was. Danny.

Danny's POV

I asked my teacher if I could go to the restroom. She let me go so I got up and walked out the door. I walked down the hallway to the boys bathroom. I went in and did my business then washed my hands. Yes people some boys DO wash their hands. But that doesn't mean all. I dried my hands and walked out. Eh I'll take the long way. I went the opposite direction towards another hall. I walked until I heard laughter. Who cares. Kids ditch these days. I turned the corner to see where the laughter was coming from and saw two guys holding up someone and another guy beating the guy up. I don't care if I know the kid or not but this isn't right. I walked up to them and saw it was Jayy being beaten. I turned into a sprint and stopped the guys fist before it made contact with Jayy's face. Jayy looked up at me surprised.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked the guy. He glared at me.

"What does it look like." he hissed. He shoved me away and punched Jayy across the face again. I snapped. I tackled the guy to the ground and sat on him. I started pounding on his face. I heard a thud and I felt two pairs of arms trying to take me away front the guy. I stood up. I know karate so these kids shouldn't mess with me. Not only do I know karate, but I'm good looking too. ;D Sexy ninja! I round house kicked one and he fell to the ground. I looked at the other guy. He looked down to his two friends then back to me. He turned around and ran the opposite direction. I chuckled and walked over to Jayy who was laying on the floor. He looked up at me with eyes full of fear. When I stepped towards him he covered his face.

"Please don't hurt me." he begged. I could see tears streaming down his face. I gave him a concerned look and then carried him bridal style. I carried him to the nurse's office. The nurse looked worried.

"What happened?" she asked.

"We'll tell you later. Just help him please." I said. She nodded and I set Jayy on the bed. She cleaned him up with a wet rag and cleaned his wounds with rubbing alcohol. He winced but stayed still. The nurse finished him up and walked out of the room. I sat down beside him. He looked at me curiously.

"Why?" he asked.

"Why what?" I asked.

"Why did you help me?" he asked.
Because I love you and always have.
If only I had the guts to say that.

"You're my best friend's boyfriend. Of course I can't let you just get beaten out there like that. And you're pretty cool." I said. He nodded not wanting to talk anymore. I'm just happy he talked to me. His voice is so sweet and rich. It's like an angel's voice. Why doesn't he talk? The nurse walked back in.

"You two may now go to class. It's 5th period right now." she said. We nodded and got up. We had 5th period together so we walked down the halls with our passes in hand. Our hands brushed passed each other. I smiled at the tingly feeling on my hands. I looked down to see him smiling a bit too. We walked into class and handed our passes to the teacher. We separated since his desk was all the way at the left side of the class while mine was at the right. I sat down and looked over at Jayy. I caught him looking at me and then looked down quickly. I smiled. I could get used to this.

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT THREE CHAPTERS

THANK YOU.