A/N & Request Page

Hey everyone!

I really hope that you're enjoying this react fanfiction!

Speaking of react fanfiction, I'll be making another one of these but instead of the MCU, it'll be the Batfam, starring Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Tim Drake, etc... So I hope you can go and check it out! Requests will also be allowed with that story as well. Umera will also be staring in this story.

Speaking of requests, this is the page where you can put all of your ideas of what I can put in here! You can have a singular simple request, or you can have several big ones, but this A/N will practically be the only A/N I'll have on this story. From now on, after this A/N has been published, I'll only look for requests on this chapter, and ignore every request that isn't in this chapter. Sorry, but I just need a singular chapter I can look through, so one, I'm less stressed out, and two, it'll just be a lot neater. Sorry for any inconvenience! 

I also have a non-fanfiction story out there. It's just a bunch of short stories you can read if you want! It's just there so when I have writer's block, I can do something on there to hopefully get rid of it.

See you soon!

AveryZ22

Edit 8:04PM- The first chapter of The Batfam Reacts is now out! Go check it out if you want! I appreciate if you guys gave me feedback!