Ships - 3

Steven's POV

When Steven first arrived at the theater (is that what it's called?), his first thoughts was that his mind was empty. Quiet.

Way too quiet.

But then Jake and Marc had came along too, but in separate bodies, and his first thoughts were that he was finally able to hug his alternatives, his brothers, physically rather than inside their mindscape. 

And he got to meet the Avengers as well! That was amazing, in his opinion. Though he was wondering why there are so many teenagers alongside, but he learned not to question the Goddess because she won't give out straight answers.

A small nudge against his arm and he snapped quickly out of his thoughts. Marc, the one who nudged him, looked at him, his eyes giving away his emotions as his face was straight.

Steven gave him a small smile and began to listen to the Goddess.

"Now, it's been awhile, but we'll be reacting to fanmade ships again."

"AH HELL NO!" Dr. Stark immediately shouted, as the teenagers beside him started to giggle. "I refuse to see Peter with a mercenary, let alone an older one!"

Wait, what?

"Don't worry Stark," Umera said, amusement laced in her voice. "Peter won't be apart of this session."

"Oh thank god."

"Yes. Anyways, here's the first one."

"A ship between brothers

"A ship between brothers...."

Beside Steven, Marc gagged, loudly. 

"Wow, thanks." Jake said sarcastically, "I feel the love."

"We're basically the same person! We share the same body!" Marc argued. "We're more like brothers than anything!"

Steven stayed silent, looking up at the picture with horror. Never in his life would he have thought that people would consider him, Jake, and Marc as lovers. They're his brothers after all!

"Why are people like this?" Dr. Stark sighed, rubbing his temples, looking done with life.

Honestly, Steven is starting to think the same way.

"Why are people incestuous?" 

"Dude, clearly you haven't seen the forbidden tags on Ao3."

"What's Ao3?" Captain Rogers asked, his face filled with confusion.

"NOTHING!" All the kids shouted at the same time.

"We don't talk about Ao3." 

"Anyways....moving on. Here's the next one."

"And we have Yelena and Kate

"And we have Yelena and Kate. Many people ship them both platonically and romantically. But you'll have to ask them for confirmation."

"Yelena?" The redhead asked the blonde curiously. 

The latter sighed, her Russian accent very prominent. "We're in a queerplatonic relationship."

Huh. Not what Steven was expecting, but not very surprising either. It suits them very well.

"Yeah." Yelena stated. "You can either accept it, or leave."

"There's the door bitch!"

"SHURI!"

OMG I AM SO SORRY!

I promised to publish the next chapter on the 22nd, and here I am, publishing it on the 11th! 

Junior year of high school is a bitch, I'm just gonna say. I'm taking to many AP classes.

I don't know when the next one is going to be published, so see you in the next one!

AveryZ22