Chapter 37

~Isis De'Leon Stone~

We got to back to the Estate an hour ago, I met Seth's parents and everything made sense as to why they have different colored eyes and stuff like that. I called an emergency meeting in Sandros office, with the Salvatores, Stones and my family the De'Leons.

Since I called the meeting I was sat at Sandros office chair, I threatened Sandro for that seat. "What exactly is this emergency meeting for?" Steven questioned. "I need everyone to double their securities and, no one leaves without telling someone in our families or taking guards with them as of next week" I said causing everyone to look at me concerned and also confused. "Isis tell me what is going on" I papa said looking at me with concern. "papa his back, an-nd" I said feelings tears for in my eyes. "talk to us baby" Seth said calmly.
"I need water" I said looking up at the ceiling. Seth poured water for me and handed it to me,i gulp up the whole thing. I could feel my self get back to robot mode. (as in blank face and cold tone and shit like that)

"I can't tell you everything but all I can tell you is immediately after tomorrows party, I'm going to need my grandparents and my family in a secret island. No phones will come with, you'll get them there on the island." I said back to my office voice. "Isis I seriously need you to explain whats going on because I'm lost and I need you to find me" Daniel said causing me to chuckle.

"I'll explain everything to you guys after the tomorrow's party, Iris you need to dye your hair back to golden brown" I said and she nodded 'no'.

The fuck?

"I need the enemy to be able to tell which twin and not kidnap the wrong one" I said in a bored tone. "I'll think about it" is all she said before rolling her eyes. "So any questions?" I questioned and they all nodded 'no'.
"good then, you are all dismissed" I said and everyone except my parents, all of them left the office.

"Isis who's after you?" Mama questioned,

wow she knows everything.

"Louis Alarie is after me mama" I said maintaining my usual blank face and tone. "The one that wants to marry you?" She asked raising an eyebrow.
"Don't tell me you were thinking of marrying her off like you did to Iris! " my dad(Derrick) said in an angry tone. "we didn't marry Iris off... She did it on her own, we were fine with starting a war with them and dying" My papa said to my father in a cold tone. "Derrick shut up!"my mom scolded.

" Isis explain this whole shit story, we have time. " my mother said and I nodded and stared the story of my life."A couple of years ago, when I was thirteen I met Louis Alarie at the Mafia ball. He was about fifteen at the time but who cares about age huh?" I said laughing at the last part. "So I already was very mature back then, so I chilled with him the entire evening. We part ways after that and never saw each other again because my family didn't attend many balls after that...until last years ball which we did attend,were I saw the love of my life Louis Alarie(note sarcasm) he looked different so I didn't really recognize him until he I saw him walking with his parents and younger sister. "I said and paused." he reintroduced himself and damn I didn't expect him to be that hot and.. . "I said." Isis!"my mom said cutting me off." sorry" I said sending her a small smile and she nodded for me to continue.

"He of course spent the night talking and dancing with me, which was nice.After the ball we exchanged numbers and part ways...long story short, we started dating and I dumped him after he cheated and beat me up because I found out he cheated which was kinder unfair I must say" I said as a tear slipped down. "He asked for my hand from my papa, my papa refused because he doesn't want to marry me of because I'm his daughter and he loves me" I said giving my papa a small smile.

"I'm so sorry that you had to go through that" my mama said coming up to hug my now shaking ass self. "Louis said his giving me until the end of the week to get back together with him or else hell will break loose... And usually when he says that it means he'll kill you all" I said breaking down into my mamas arms. "don't worry nothing bad will happen, I'll make a plan that will keep all of us safe" she said rubbing my back. "don't worry my little girl, papa's gonna try make all of this disappear like I did last time" my papa said joining in on the hug.