Chapter 44

~Iris De'Leon Stone~

I just got to Italy with my mom and brothers, Isis already called a meeting with the entire Mafia at the main base on my behalf which is in a couple of minute's. I'm wearing a suit which gives of a mature and ready for business vibe like Isis wanted.

(my outfit)

(my outfit)

We're in a SUV making our way to the main base of the Italian Mafia, so I can talk some sense into everyone and insure them. that they're in good hands and that I will be doing everything in my power to find the Morreti's. "what exactly are you going to tell these people?" Alex questioned. "I'll tell them what I told them when Sandro was kidnapped." I said. "which was?" he questioned. "you'll see when we get there." I said and he nodded as we pulled upto the main Base.

I saw Sam standing by the entrance door waiting for me and my family. "that's my personal bodyguard Sam, I literally trust him with my life so be nice." I said giving my brothers a look and they nodded.  Sam opened the door for me and I got out of the SUV. "Good evening ma'am, everyone is ready and are waiting in the main meeting room." he said and I nodded.

I walked into the base and had my hand scanned I think six times before we made it to the main hallway. "I forgot how much I hated that." I said as I scanned my hand again, causing them to chuckle. We walked upto to the huge doors and the men stationed there looked at me in shock and bowed down before opening the door for me and my family. "follow us in." I said walking into the meeting room which went silent when they saw that I was present.

It's funny how a teenager is this feared.

I went to the main front where there was a mini stage and stared at all these people who were awaiting to hear what I was about to say. "Non mi piace essere mancato di rispetto alla gente, specialmente alle persone della mia mafia, quindi se qualcuno di voi stava progettando di prendere il sopravvento si sbagliava perché sono arrivato e sono pronto a custodire ciò che è dei Morreti" (I do not like to be disrespected by people,especially people from my Mafia so if any of you were planning on taking over you are were mistaken because I have arrived and I'm ready to gaurd what is the Morreti's) I said coldly in Italian, with my voice booming throw the big room causing them to flinch. "Ho gestito questa mafia per mesi e voglio che tutti voi torniate al lavoro che ho assegnato per tutti voi e lavorerò per far tornare i Morreti con la mia squadra" (I've been managing this Mafia for months and I want all of you to get back to work that I assigned for you all and I'll work on getting the Morreti's back with my team)  I said. "Sì, signora" (yes ma'am) I heard everyone say. "Sei licenziato" (you are dismissed) I said and they all nodded and left the room.

"that was so cool, I thought they were going to put up a fight with you." Christian said causing me to chuckle. "I made this place my turf so everyone knows and respects me." I said and he nodded. "let's go down to Giannas office so I can check on a few things before we leave." I said and they nodded.