Chapter 53

~Isis De'Leon Stone ~

Guess which unlucky fucker got kidnapped?

Me! Again!

This time I was not only kidnapped by Louis, but I was  also kidnapped by Ivanovic. His my cousin and he has been planning my death since he was a fucken child. His dad is a Sexist freak who never thought a female running the Mafia was a good thing,so  since he thinks  that his family is first In line for power after my death even though smart people know it's Iris after me.

Vics father turned my dear cousin against me before he died.

Yes he died!

He had some nerve to die without seeing his son kill me and get him his "throne"

Okay let's get back to how I got kidnapped. I was knocked out and taken by Ivanovics men meaning....

I'm currently in my evil  cousin and psycho  ex boyfriends hands, I know Louis won't let Ivanovic kill me but I know Vic will kill Louis so he can get the opportunity to kill me.

"Oh so you're working with my cousin now" I laugh seeing my cousin and Louis enter the luxurious room they're keeping me in. They of course did tie me up with some rope on my hands and feet. Broke ass bitches can't afford chains.

Not that I'm complaining

"Well dear cousin I see you're still next in line for my birthright" he says pulling a chair sitting in front of me.

"So I guess you're here to kill me right and his hear to try and control me?" I questioned looking at my cousin who shares the same eye color as me.

I swear even though I'm not a De'Leon by blood, I do look like them like ALOT.

"You're rude Isis" Vic says stopping himself from beating me up or even physically touching me because he knows Louis will indeed kill him.

"and you're spoiled" I smirked. I swear I hit a nerve because he punched my stomach causing a reaction out of me

"You punch like a bitch!" I chuckle AS Louis pulled Vic back and threatened him to not lay his hands on me which is why I just spoke my mind.

"Alright Louis, I hear you" Ivanovic says holding his hands up in surrender. Louis looks at me and Ivanovic mouths 'I'll kill you' which now seriously scares me.

I don't want to die

"Fuck you Vic!" I say and he flipps me off before leaving the room with the monster himself. 

"Ivanovic! Don't leave me with him! I'm your sister!" I cry out when Louis puts me on the bed and unties the ropes that held my feet.

It's funny how quick I changed from someone who was annoying and threatening Ivanovic, to a person that's literally screaming out for his help. Hey his my cousin, he needs to help me one way or another.

"you're rude and have such a big mouth, talking shit to me and actually having the nerve to try and escape me again" he perks my lips and goes down and starts kissing and sucking on my neck.

"L-Louis p-please don't" I whisper as a tear escaped my eye.

He literally stripped me until I was left with my underwear.  He continued to kiss on my neck and rub on my breasts.

"Ivanovic!" I cry out actually hoping my cousin who literally hates me to come and save me from this. I'd rather die in Ivanovics hands now then get Louise's dirty marks all over me.

"shh" he covers my mouth with his one hand.  I swallow hard when his body tower's over mine.

He takes off my underwear. I start to cry, and try to get out of his hold but his stronger than me physically. 

I hate not being in control

He unzipped his pants and smirked opening my legs"Don't worry baby, I won't be long" and just like that I was raped.

Again!

|~|~|

        ~Iris De'Leon Stone ~

"I don't feel so good, can we go faster" I tell Ares after feeling that I have a bad feeling about this, my sister needs to be home as soon as possible. The things Louis said to me thinking I'm Isis made me scared, the way he was harsh talking about how I will and should respect him or else I'll face "usual punishment". Dude I seriously hope it wasn't something too bad and that my sister is not receiving whatever punishment he was talking about.

I seriously hope she's alright.

"Baby, I'm going as fast as this car allows me to" Ares says out of  honesty.

"How far are we?" I question.   "four minutes away" he says.

We're still in France,apparently Ivanovic and Louis haven't gotten the chance to escape yet.

They're keeping Isis in a mansion in the middle of nowhere. Victor told us that there's hundreds of guards gaurding the place, they look ready for war which is why we won't disappoint them

|~|~|

We got to the mansion and started shooting every single gaurd alerting Ivanovic and Louis of our arrival.

"Iris to your left there's about eight coming" Victor said through the ear piece

"got it"  the door on my left opened revealing the men that were promised.

I shot all eight of them and went down to the basement and checked looked for Isis but there was nothing.

I was about to go up the stairs when I heard a helicopter sound.  I quickly ran outside only to find Isis, Ivanovic and Louis flying off in a helicopter.

"BACK IN THE CARS! FOLLOW THAT COPTER!" Papa started shouting out running to his car with mom(Mrs Stone) and drove off before anyone could stop them.

We all did as we were told and followed papa. I'm now sharing a car with Ares, Daniel and mama(Mrs De'Leon).

We got to an abandoned warehouse  which already had guards that were waiting for us.

" Daniel hold onto me and make sure I don't fall off" I open the window. He nodded knowing exactly what I had in mind.  I placed myself on the window after making sure my gun was fully loaded, I started shooting every single fuck that was enemy. I saw that our guards did the same thing, thinking like smart people.

We fought our way into the warehouse, being lead by my papa and my mom. I swear if those two didn't marry their current partners and actually married one another.

People would fear them much more than they do right now

================================

Hey readers🙃

I'm taking my time 💔😹 I'm sorry but please be patient, only have a few chapters left🔥