PROLOGUE

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, 28. A well known business man, CEO of AR DESIGNS. The mighty ASR. The man who never believed in love, never trusted the opposite sex.

He revenge must be returned with revenge, just like how brought the Sheesh Mahal, he throws out his so called CHACHA.

Then he met HER. The angel falls in his arms made the whole media to make uproar about it next whole week. It was like destined to meet her. Even though his heart fluttered at her very sight, he chose to hide it.

He never thought that he would meet her as his niece AROHI’S teacher. A kindergarten teacher. A bubbly nature of hers makes her very popular among the kids. His niece always tell him stories of their pretty teacher. Khushi…

He got a crush on this certain teacher..

But this innocent school teacher will soon become a storm in his life.. And crush everything he dreamed of them..

To be continued..

I will continue this story after finishing THE TALE OF KHUSHI THE GOLD DIGGER. After finishing that story I will be taking few days off from writing and will be back soon. I hope you all will be waiting for me patiently, I hope you all understand. And there will be no Rathore in this story, may be in my next story... Let me know what you think about this story.