RAIZADA'S NEW BRIDE

The wedding arrangements were simple, Lavanya's parent did not attend the ceremony. Only close relatives of Raizada family attended the marriage.

Khushi helped around normally the next day. She didn't deserve his love,after what she have done.

All she could do was endure the bitterness in her heart. And continue to smile.

Khushi open the door of Lavanya's room, she is nowhere to be seen. Her heart panicked, where is the bride?

She saw the letter from Lavanya and read, "I'm sorry ASR, I'm choosing my career over you." The bride ran away from marriage?

Speechless at the sight of those words.. "Arnavji's marriage going to be call off again?"

What's more, she was really, really, really sorry for what happened in the past, she glanced at the wedding Lehenga and jewellery that were chose for Lavanya.

She felt her heart cry violently in pain as she wore the Lehenga on her dress and hide her face with veil replacing Lavanya as a substitute. Anjali brought her to the alter.

He tied mangalsutra on her neck, open her veil to wear sindoor, he froze seeing Khushi, "What are you doing here? Where is Lavanya?"

"She ran away. I am replacing her.. Arnavji please put Sindoor on me." She said in pleading tone.

Arnav saw the guests and finally applied sindoor on her maag. Her tears fell down in happiness of being his rightful wife.

They did saath Phere in silent.. Even their Griha Pravesh was really awkward for both of them.

Anjali left the room leaving her on bed, waiting for her groom to arrive. Khushi felt nervous..

He entered the room, he stood there admiring her beauty, all for him only. His wife.

He took step by step towards her, sat down by her side, he pinch her chin to look at him. She looked at him with moist eyes. "I'm sorry.. I know I don't deserve you." She cried apologising for her previous mistakes.

"Shh.. I'm going to get so mad at if you spoil my dream wedding night." He said with smirked.

She looked at cluelessly, as he leaned in to capture her lips with his, her eyes fluttered, she blushed hard as he continues to kiss and deepen their kiss.

"Ahh.." He bit her lips?

"What are you doing?" She asked him angrily.

"Punishing those sinful lips that won't say what I wanted to hear from you.." His voice hoarse said, she trembled seeing his dark gaze.

"I love you Arnavji.." She finally said with full of love.

The emotions in Khushi’s heart bubbled up even faster and in that moment, her eyes started to get wet.

His smile widen feeling proud hearing her words.

Khushi, did you ever since I saw, I can't take you off my mind?

I loved you so much that I wish to have you by my side for 24/7.

Now, my wish has finally been granted.

He kissed her forehead, as he heard her say... "Arnavji do yo want to have a baby?"

Arnav was speechless hearing this from his newly wedded wife.

After a while, she spoke again. "Arnavji, I want to have a baby. Let's have a baby."

She want to spend lovingly simple days together as a family of three.

He raised his hands and started to remove his clothes.

Every inch of his muscular body fell into Khushi's eyes. Khushi's face flushed. Her gaze flashed aside. "Arnavji, why are you stripping..."

Before she could finish, a completely naked he pushed her down onto the bed with his body. "To have our own little princess..."

"..." Khushi was silent by his hungry kiss.

________________

Next day..

Khushi woke up saw him already dressed up, while she fully exhausted by him. She pouted her lips.. He chucked seeing her reaction. "Take a rest baby. You must be tired after working hard whole night."

She slapped his arm made him laugh, "Laad governor." She said.

"What was that?"

"Nickname for my husband."She laughed.

" Oh? "

" You must thank me for saving your family's honor last night." She said.

" Oh Lavanya? She was paid actress hired by me.. So what do think of my revenge? "He asked playfully.

Khushi gasped," You rogue! I was miserable ever since I heard you're getting married and you were enjoy it my misery?" She humphed.and looked away. He rush to her side.. Pinched her both cheek and coax his dear wife.

He kissed her jawline,"Why do we continue.. Making baby?" She pushed away him and run to bathroom leaving him laughing.

__________________

After meeting whole family.. She finally finally understand everything. They all know his plan beforehand. She was fooled by everyone.

But she is glad they accepted her as their daughter in law.

Everyone deserves a second chance in life like Mamiji and her. She feels blessed to have them as her in laws and Arnav as her husband.

Only thing that is missing is.. Little Khushi or little Arnav.. Khushi blushed.

_________________

6 months later...

Payal is now completely alright,but Akash won't stop pampering his wife. Payal is still possessive about Akash even often jealous of her own daughter Aashi.

She agreed to meet psychiatric with Akash's support.

While Khushi frowned holding her pregnancy test kit, nervously hoping for a positive result.

Positive..

Khushi almost jumped in happiness nut controlled herself and caress her belly with a huge smile.

When Arnav come home holding a bag of mango that Khushi requested. She wants him only to buy this...

While he goes upstairs while other family members are grinning..

He saw Khushi sitting with huge belly.. "What the..."

Khushi burst out laughing, seeing his reaction as she took out the pillow.

"Don't you like it?" She pouted.

He raised his eyebrow at his crazy wife.

She hug him and said.. "Soon I will gain weight. You will have trouble lifting me in your arms.. You should do it before that."

He still look clueless at her.

"OUR AARYA IS COMING SOON NA THAT'S WHY." She whispered into his ear.

He hugged her in joy and kissed her. "Thank you, Khushi.."

Khushi looked at her dear, "Everything is happening according to our plan my darling.."

They met by accident and met again by her plan, got married according to his plan. Even though they suffered a lot in the past because of a misunderstanding. They overcome it with love, now they decide to sit and communicate with each other properly every day to avoid miscommunication, they won't ever repeat the same mistakes ever.

Their life will sail smoothly with a baby on broad.

The end....

Please let me know what you think about this ending? Please hit vote and go support my new story "YOU'RE MY WHOLE WORLD." TQ FOR READING MY STORIES.