MEETING FAMILY

“Then..”

“Then?” He asked hopefully.

“Will you marry me? Mr Raizada?” She asked him straight forwardly.

Arnav looked at her dumbfoundedly, straight to the marriage topic?

“I know better than you about high class people.. Playing with innocent girl’s feelings..” This man never change even after losing his memory, habits never change it seems.

“Teacher, I don’t know what grudge you hold towards rich people but I am sincere about you. With marriage intentions.” He said with smirked.

Arnav know his feelings are strong.. He feels like he know her before.. Before losing his memories.. But this woman is deliberately ignoring his feelings. He wondered why..

Khushi looked at him feeling shocked at his reply, he is lying.

“Then come with to my home Mr. Raizada I need you to meet my family.” She said.

“Let’s go, Teacher” He said with smile, shameless admiring her every expressions.

____________

Laxmi Nagar.

Arnav Singh Raizada was invited into her small home, he was expecting to meet parents but met none. Khushi went out for a bit and came back soon with a baby.

He stood up from his seat looking Khushi and the baby who’s face resemble someone..

“This.. She is my only family now. Aashi my daughter.” She introduced her daughter to him. Aashi clapped her tiny hands seeing him.

“You’re married?” He mumbled, hearing his heart breaking.

Khushi shook her head, “I was cheated by a rich scumbag, he abandoned me soon as he got to know that I got pregnant. To save his family honor. No one willing to accept an orphan as their daughter in law.” She said coldly looking that the same scumbag before her.

Arnav felt his blood boiling in anger, how dare that bastard do this to her? How could he abandoned these angels??

“Tell me his name, I will make him regret Khushi..” His voice hoarse called her name.

“He is dead.. He died in the car accident.” She lied, yes he is considered dead to her because of his missing memories. She will make him remember everything and make him regret.

She can’t take a revenge on a person who doesn’t remember his sins.

Arnav clenched his fist, controlling his fury on that dead bastard.

“Now you know the reason why I hate rich people?” She said mockingly. Arnav swallowed hard seeing her in tears. He look at the baby and Khushi.

He went near her, took Aashi in his arms and kissed baby’s cheek, “Will you be my daughter?” Aashi giggled.

Then he look at Khushi who stood still frozen in her place, “I still want to marry you. Nothing will change my feelings for you.” He said determinedly.

They both looked at each other intensely for a moment until Aashi cries for their attention.

Khushi looked at the Arnav, why is he.. Is he the same man?

Arnav looked at her and said, “Since you’ve introduced me your only family, I’m going take you and Aashi to my home to meet my family. Please don’t refuse..”He said with puppy eyes.

Khushi flinched at the word family.

“Ermm.. OK.” She agreed with hesitation.

_______________