AASHI'S MOTHER

Next day…

Mehendi ceremony..

Arnav asked for Akash’s help, to impress Khushi. Akash assured him that everything is in his control, he stole his mother’s saree and wore it. Covered his face with pallu.

Arnav burst out laughing seeing him in this get up, “Akash there is no woman with this height. You will get caught in no time.” He said controlling his laughter.

Akash gasped in lady voice,” Bhai you’re body shaming me..” Patted Arnav’s shoulder and went out.

“This pervert..”Arnav shooked his head helplessly. Hoping Akash wouldn’t get caught and embarrass him.

Akash didn’t get caught since he mingled in group of woman who wore their pallu covering their face.

He sat beside Khushi purposely, “Oh dear… Look at your hand, it will show how much your soon to be husband loves you..” He teased her.

“…”Arnav who is hearing everything from Akash’s Bluetooth, cursed him. What if that damn mehendi didn’t turn dark? It will make her question his love. His love meter doesn’t reflect by a damned mehendi.

Khushi looked at the design on her hand with his letter A written on it. Will it turn red just as that lady said?

She blushed when everyone start teasing her.

____________

Khushi washed her hands and saw her mehendi are dark maroon red, her face turn red along with it. Her lips curved in a smile.

She looked into the mirror on the wall, she is glowing.. like a real bride. A lone tear escapes her eye. Is she starts to fall for the man, he has become after the accident? His sincere intentions are making her question her own motto..

How did his perverted behaviours dissappear to?

She can’t falter now from her revenge..

______________

Sangeet function, was a blast with Akash and Shyam dancing, performing for her and Arnav’s sake. Aashi also having fun with Akash.

Thinking of tomorrow their marriage day makes her nervous, how she gonna keep everything in control? Deceive the whole family who loves her dearly?

This is not her place after all.. She looked at Arnav smiling at her.. This smile.. Will not be there tomorrow. She felt as if she is making a mistake which she will regret..

With this family, Khushi feels at home.. Hope She will be too.

________________

Next day,

Khushi insist to get herself get ready, telling them, the first person she wants to see her face is Arnav not anyone else. She wants to gave him a huge surprise of his life.

She told them to back exactly 30 minutes later to take her to mandap which Anjali and Mamiji agreed.

30 minutes later…

They saw bride sitting with ghoonghat her her head, Anjali giggled and they brought her to mandap, made her sit beside Arnav.

Arnav smiled at his bride, is she nervous? He reached and to hold her hand, "Stop this marriage!" He heard a man and woman shouting.

"Who are you people?!" Shyam asked them, why are they trying to stop his saale sahab's marriage?

"Shashi Gupta and Garima Gupta, Khushi's parents." They exclaimed leaving everyone stunned, didn't Khushi said she is an orphan?

"Parents? She said she is an orphan!" Mamiji said sarcastically eyeing at the bride who stayed still not moving.

Mamiji had a suspicion on Khushi from the very start.

"Orphan?! We are still alive, how can she be orphan?" Garima wept in sorrow.

"She ran away from home after an argument. After that we never saw her again.. Lathaji informed me that Khushi is here getting into Raizada family without our knowledge." Shashi explained.

Garima walks to Alter pulled her daughter up and remove her veil, revealing her face.

Arnav looked at his bride in shock, this not Khushi. He looked shocked and stood up from alter.

“OH DEAR! WHO IS SHE? WHERE IS KHUSHI BITIYA?” Nani shouted at the unknown woman. That woman looked blankly… Akash felt his head spin, she is...

Garima's hands are trembling, seeing Payal here.

“I’M HERE NANIJI.” Khushi come there wearing normal saree looking calm. Arnav look at her in disbelief.

“What is this Khushi? Come here.. Let’s get marry..” Arnav pleaded her…

Khushi looked at him with a mocking smile on her face,”That is your bride Arnavji.. You should marry her. Not me..”

Arnav couldn’t believe what he is hearing.. What nonsense is she talking about?

“Were you pretend this whole time? You never actually loved me? You’re joking right?” His voice is breaking just like his heart.

Khushi sighed seeing his reaction, even after seeing Payal he still doesn’t remember her.

“This whole time, I faked everything, I crashed your fashion intentionally. I joined Arohi’s school just to meet you again. To catch you in my trap. That woman beside you is my sister Payal, Aashi’s real mother. The woman you cheat after being in relationship with her for two years. Oh.. you must have forgotten it after that accident right?” Her eyes are accusing him again, she looks at him like an insect..

Arnav smiled sadly as his tears fell down his cheeks, she betray his love.. She doesn’t believe him.

“Khushi, whatever misunderstanding you have right now is utter nonsense! The only woman I have ever loved is only you.. I have never met your sister before, I swear.. You can asked her..” He looked at blank looking Payal.

“After cheated by you she becomes like this.. Unresponsive towards everything. Only you can heal her. Marry her Arnavji, Aashi is your and Payal’s daughter.” She said with tears.

“SHUT UP KHUSHI! HOW CAN I MARRY SOMEONE ELSE WHEN I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU? I WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IF YOU TOLD ME AASHI IS MINE AND YOUR DAUGHTER BUT NOT THIS NONSENSE STORY. I CAN’T MARRY YOUR SISTER DAMN IT!” He shouted in fury, he stepped down from alter, went to Khushi.. Meanwhile..

Akash ran to alter like a crazy man,

Akash hugged payal and showered her with kisses, crying out loud.” Where have you all these DAYS, Baby?”

Both Arnav and Khushi looked at Akash with wide eyes. Naniji felt head spinning in confusion. Mami glared at Payal and Khushi.

Khushi asked him,”Akashji you..”

“Haan, I was the one who was in relationship with Payal. That’s Angel.. I mean Aashi is my daughter. No wonder she resemble me A lot.”Akash wipes his happy tears.

Khushi gasped seeing the scene before, Arnav was irritated by all this confusions. “WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING AKASH!” His hurtful voice made Khushi's breath hitched.

She made huge mistake, how will she make it right again. The more Akash spoke, the more unbearable it felt. It was so bad that the left side of her chest started to ache. Like he said this is all misunderstanding...

She knew her heart ached for Arnav and how unworthy she was for him.

The tears in Khushi’s eyes poured out more fiercely and seized her heart.

To be continued..

Please hit vote and comment let me know what you think, this story will be ending soon, please support my new story 'YOU'RE MY WHOLE WORLD'. Believe me your comments makes difference in my stories and give a lot of news ideas.