Chapter 12 (Edited)

My mind was going crazy as I waited for the two of them to come out from the building, I was out of the van and pacing the length of it as my guards stood stationed around me. I hated this waiting game, it was driving me crazy. I needed to know that Cayde was okay and I needed to know he was safe once again.

"You haven't asked me what I thought you would." My brother asked me as he watched me pace.

"Meaning what?" I asked, barely casting him a look.

"I figured you'd have several questions about how I fit in after this afternoon. Wolfe didn't just call me because I'm your brother." He told me. "I mean I get you're worried about Cayde but I expected at least a question asked of why I was there."

"And why were you?" I asked, stopping short and facing him. "Let me guess, since you're friends with Cayde, he asked you to keep an eye out for me if shit went sideways. Or those two idiots needed someone to trust other than themselves if shit hit the fan. Whatever the answer may be, I'm not surprised at this point. And as much as I love you, I could care less right now knowing my soulmates aren't out here yet. That one of them got kidnapped and is in that building that my other soulmate has gone into to rescue him."

My pacing had started up again as I spoke but yet again I stopped short when I spotted the crew that Wolfe went in with, it was over. But as I waited for the two to come out, they never did and my brows knit together. I had to jog up to one of the men and demand an answer from him.

"I don't know, Mr. Slater." He told me. "Mr. Brekker told us to leave the room and none of us wanted to disobey him.

"Is it safe?" I questioned.

"Yes, Sir."

I nodded as I started walking toward the building, I waved off my brother and anyone else who tried to follow and repeated how Wolfe had said for them to leave, that I would be the only one acceptable to walk in. But what I never expected to see upon walking in was for Wolfe and Cayde to be half naked.

His lips found Cayde's neck, nipping at the skin. "It'll be worth it all with how I'm about to fuck you."

"I hope you don't plan on doing anything more without me." I teased as I stepped further into the large warehouse.

Wolfe's eyes shot up, a lazy smile on his face as he watched me walk toward them. "Little vixen, you caught us." At Wolfe's words, Cayde's body twisted and Wolfe grunted as his hands shot out to keep the other from toppling over. "Fuck, Cayde, I know you're excited to see him but don't take my dick with you."

I stopped before Cayde, leaning in to kiss him. "I'm happy we found you on time." And then I was moving to grab a kiss from Wolfe. "Does he know you love him too?"

Wolfe grunted. "He knows he's mine but I hadn't gotten around to telling him I loved him yet."

"So you jump to sex?" I asked as Wolfe thrust his hips into Cayde who cried out, hands finding Wolfe's shoulders and digging in.

"Sex leads to 'I love you' doesn't it?" Wolfe asked as he set up a rhythm.

"I wouldn't know." I smiled. "I'm still a virgin."

Wolfe shot me a wicked smile. "Oh, not after tonight. I'm taking you right here after him."

"Welcome home." I spoke softly as Wolfe walked us into the house, his hold around Cayde who had his legs and one of his arms wrapped around him. Cayde's free hand held mine as I walked beside them.

"Thank you." Cayde mumbled against Wolfe's chest. "Thank you for coming to get me tonight. I honestly didn't think I would make it home unless it was in pieces."

"I'm just sorry it took us so long to get to you." Wolfe sighed. "You shouldn't have gone through any of the beatings you got."

"Um, Wolfe..." I spoke softly. "I'm a bit disappointed you didn't make them suffer."

Wolfe chuckled and I saw the smile that found its way onto Cayde's face. "He was touching what was mine, I don't take kindly to it."

"All the more reason to make them suffer." Cayde let himself slip from Wolfe's hold. "But enough of that, I wish to go to bed and cuddle with you both. I feel like I could sleep for days."