YON

The rustling of the leaves and the wind passing by in the cold night you cuddled closer to the  covers melting into the warmth and the sound of the empty tent.

The sound of the beautiful music box still playing then a large stomp was heard it was coming towards the tent your h/c hair moved as you turned to the side as you shuffled in your sleep.

Your eyes flashed opened as you bolted up you could hear frantic breathing outside of the tent you removed the covers sacredly trembling as you stood on the cold wood floor quietly closing your music box and placing it under the bed in a safe spot.

There was nothing to use in the tent to keep you safe the lanterns were the only source of light that aluminized the dark tent soon the warmth that you felt ran cold as you shaky body moved closer to the entrance of the tent you stopped your body stiffened as the smell of body leaked whatever was out there.

You couldn't move your body as the scent came closer and closer soon the the cloth was removed showing the bloody barbarian he was limping his body grazed with cuts and bruises his sword in his hand the scent was now stronger it was him.

Your eyes trembled as he came closed throwing his sword to the side near the coat hanger talking off his cape and flown it at the coat hanger shoving past you smearing some blood on your clothes and arm.

He went over to the drawers taking out a big towel and some potions and bottles of water dropping himself on the bed nothing was said as you just said at him he wiped the blood off himself you could see the crimson color blurring from his eyes as they slowly closed and opened.

"He's lost a lot of blood," you assumed to yourself rushing quickly towards him his head drooped forward but landed on your stomach both of your arms wrapped around his head grazing his ashy blood hair one of his hands grabbed your side "get away from me," he said his grip tightened as he spoke you winced feeling a bit of warmth admitting from his hand "you hate me don't you so why are you worried about me," he said his slowly looking up at you.

You couldn't say anything you didn't want to help him but you didn't want him to die your frustration was cut short as he pushed you away nearly making you fall as you stumbled back his head moving back and forth he was still bleeding and losing a lot of blood.

Your eyes removed from the barbarian and to the bed a small part where he was sitting was in printed with the red liquid as you took a glance of the barbarian's eyes caught your attention they were lacking their normal crimson color soon his eyes closed and his head fell you rushed towards him his head dropping in your arms and on your stomach heavily you grunted at the slight pain slowly removing his head from you and moved his body at the clean side of the bed.

"The cuts are still opened," you thought looking around and spotting the towel quickly taking it you with the bottled water and taking the bucket that the barbarian had left and pouring the water in it.

You wronged the water out of the towel and wiped his blood off of his body quickly cleaning his wounds and looked into the drawer he had left open and took out a few bandages and bandaged his wounds there were also a bunch of good herds some you knew and some you didn't recognize you took the ones you knew and crushed them together using some of the potions and water and pasted it on his wounds.

Tiredly you got up and placed the covers over the barbarian and took a clean one and sat on the chair next to him falling asleep near him there was silence for a good while the wind and the trees came back a few winces and grunts coming out of the barbarian here and there which you had woken too you placed your and on his chest to calm him down as you removed it he grabbed your hand and placed it back on his chest.

"No! don't leave me again uraraka," bakugo said his grip tightened on your arm "I....love you," he said shrinking his face as his hands fell to the side you rubbed your hand confused to who the barbarian was referring too.

He seemed in love with another woman so why did he bring you here you looked at him asleep he looked so peaceful different from when he was awake you slumped into the large chair for some reason a sweet smell intoxicated the clean covers it made you really sleepy your eyes slowly closing as you slowly faded into the void of darkness.

The morning was beautiful the place was lively there were birds chirping and gliding in the blue sky kirishima had gotten up early to take you to the bath house today he walked towards bakugo's tent the smell of blood caught his attention it was a bit faded he quickly quickened his pace and bolted towards the tent removing the cloth and entering surprised to see bakugo all bandaged up and resting and you in his chair sleeping cuddled up to some covers he quietly walked over to you "y/n wake up what happened," he said worriedly shaking you your eyes opened you yawned tiredly and told him what happened that night except for the part where the barbarian was confessing his love to the unknown woman.

"I'll get a few guards to get bakugo and take him to the medical superior in our tribe," kirishima said rushing out of the tent bakugo still unconscious his breathing still rapid a worried feeling rushed you which you quickly shook off you hated this man he killed your people you couldn't feel anything for him.

A minute passed by and kirishima came back in with two guards they stared at you while taking bakugo out of the tent kirishima turned to you "y/n I'll take you to a new hut while bakugo is recovering," for some reason you hated the idea of staying in a whole hut by yourself than staying in one with the barbarian "bakugo will stay in a separate hut plus the one that you will have has a kitchen so you can cook as much as you like well if you can," kirishima said getting topic.

"Hey kirishima will it be alright if me and bakugo stay in the same hut," you said quietly a bit disgusted by your words kirishima gasped "huh?!," he said "finally your warming up him," kirishima mumbled to himself "I don't want to be in one by myself plus I want to do some work or any errands I don't want to be stuck in a hut with nothing to do," you said quietly starching you arm.

Kirishima smiled at you and laughed a bit "alright you will stay with bakugo in his hut," he said you seemed more calm to him now but kirishima could tell you hated the bakugo he brought you to the bakugo's hut it was quite bigger than the tent he took you inside it was nice and it was intoxicated with that sweet smell you saw that barbarian laying on the bed his bandages looked tightened and much cleaner he also looked better.

Kirishima placed his hand own your shoulder "hey y/n don't hate bakugo for what he did there must be a reason for it plus I know he's a bit tempered and bad mouthed but he's a good person just give him a chance," he said calmly giving you a toothy smile.

He removed his hand and patted you on the head and left closing the door behind only the sound of your breaths and the breaths of the barbarian was heard.

Words
1349