HACHI

You were brought back from the forest by the blond barbarian or bakugo now the walk was silent nothing was said until you reached his hut when you both walked in you pulled your hand from him he didn't react and continued he went into the kitchen and didn't come out for a while you sat down on the chair near the bed.

You foot bleeding it had gotten worst since bakugo dragged you you held up your foot from the ground to keep the blood from paving the carpet anymore and walked towards bakugo's large draws and closet going through each draw, you must've caught Bakugo's attention with the noise because he came out a second after you opened the second draw.

"What the hell do think you're doing?! Get the hell
out of my stuff!," he shouted angrily as he marched over to you and tried grabbing you, you stepped back but regretted it internally because you had landed on your cut you closed your eyes shut as the painful feeling came to you your eyes were tearing but you didn't want to cry not in front of him.

Bakugo grabbed and raised your hand in the air "Answer me already," bakugo said as he spoke he saw you shrink back but not from him he looked back at the entrance of the hut and saw the blooded carpet and sighed calming himself was that blood his he thought confusedly then the realization hit "No it isn't it's hers," bakugo thought he let go of your arm and you shoved not harshly but not gently onto chair.

You had already opened your eyes to face him he turned his back to you and faced the closet and opened the fourth draw he took out some bandages and a bottle he walked into the kitchen and grabbed the bucket of water he was using to wipe the blood off of himself.

As you sat there stiffly he crouched down glancing up once before cleaning and bandaging your wound you tried pulling your leg from him but his grip tightened you didn't want his help and you hated when he touched you, it felt disgusting.

When bakugo wrapped the last bandage he got up putting the things away you stared at him observing his every moves "I don't want to be your bride..," you spoke your voice nearly cracking he turned his head and scoffed.

"I don't care what you want your people made me a deal and didn't keep it," he said his words filled with arrogance "And they had to pay the price," he smirked as he spoke "That didn't give you the right to hurt innocent people they didn't do anything," you said your words filled with hatred towards him.

He brushed him ashy hair from his eyes and walked towards you and grabbing your wrist tightly you winced sightly his grip kept tightening more and more it would probably leave a mark "I could give a fuck less of what you think you're here now whether you like it or not if go out in those woods you'll die your my bride so hold your fucking tongue," he said letting go of your wrist.

"Your a monster from hell," you said looking him in his eyes again nothing but hatred, anger and disgust in them and yours blind rage and disgust he stood up straight and left the hut you sat there speechless you'd never hated a person so much in your life it felt weird you brought your foot up to your knee and stared at the bandages.

You slowly got up and started rummaging through the blonde's draws if your suspicion was right you'd find something in there the conversation you had with kirishima early came back to you there was a reason bakugo was looking for a bride you opened the third draw and lifted the clothes one by one under three of his shirts behind at the back of the draw hide a small box.

You slowly picked it up and observed it, it looked like a small treasure box you opened it, inside was a picture of a woman then memories came flooding back from that night when bakugo called out a woman's name.

You looked at the picture medium fluffy brown hair, pale beachy sand skin, brown eyes, a soft smile, rosy chubby cheeks and mage's clothing you turned the picture behind the words at the back wrote "My dove,my equal ochako..," it was the same name he said before the mage was his past lover?