NANA

Recap

Bakugo has woken up and went out to look for the red headed dragon and successfully found him with this kirishima spoke to him about an important matter (involving you)you had woken up to find the blond barbarian missing a guard enters the hut and takes you to bakugo what will happen next?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The stare seemed to last a while you were irritated that he woke up you didn't want to see the demon walking around you'd rather like to see him buried in the ground you were consumed by your thoughts the guard who had brought you to kirishima's hut earlier had exited.

Kirishima looked behind of bakugo catching a glimpse of you he turned back to bakugo and spook quietly "She's here," he said patting the blonde barbarian on the shoulder the barbarian shoved his hand off of him and turned looking over his shoulder.

You both made eye contact that didn't really help the atmosphere the tension grew quicker and not gonna lie but the room was getting kind of heated and not in the good way.

Kirishima caught onto to this quick and brought bakugo's attention back to him you had good enough hearing and made out kirishima's words "I'll handle this," he said the blond barbarian scoffed and said something in a different language it didn't really take you long for you to know it was there mother tongue or their original language.

Bakugo turned and walked over towards you, eye contact was made even as he walked passed you his shoulder brushed yours well you wouldn't say brush more like pushed or harshly shoved your expression calmed as kirishima walked over to you and sighed "Sooo... how have you been?," kirishima said a sweat drop at the side of his head as he spoke.

Actually now that you thought about it kirishima had disappeared the day after the barbarian was majorly hurt he was no where to be seen and from your observations he and the barbarian seemed to be like close friends or something like that you were about to question him when he butted in.

"Let me guess your wondering why I left?," he said with his witty smile starching the back of his neck you jumped a bit "Am I that easy to read?," you said out loud "O-oh no!," he said waving his hands around franticly.

"Alright kirishima what is it really that you brought me here for?," You said demanding an answer kirishima looked at you and sighed "You'll need to sit down for this," he said walking behind his desk and taking a seat you didn't move you really didn't want to sit down so you walked a bit closer to his desk and stood there.

Kirishima gave you a understanding look and started speaking "I'm not gonna waste any time here the day I left was when I found out about bakugo's situation you see bakugo isn't just a barbarian he's the son of Cheif Masaru and Chieftain Mitsuki," kirishima said taking a breather you knew that the barbarian or bakugo had some connection to the άγριος tribe but to be their son that was bad.

If you couldn't escape from the barbarian now you'd be in a mess the άγριος tribe was a known tribe or what they called it the kingdom of barbarics it was where dragons where reborned and the people tamed them as their warriors, knights the people of the άγριος tribe were dangerous and very not welcoming to new people.

You stood there silently you didn't know what to do but one thing you knew is that you needed to get out of this place you wanted to go back home as soon as possible and you needed to get going soon.

You quietly kept listening to kirishima's ranting "Bakugo's parents were pushing him to find a bride because of a incident that happened a few years back," Kirishima said rubbing the back of his neck you raised a brow "A incident?," you said out of curiosity "O-Oh yeah it was with him and-," he paused making a nervous look "And?," you said wanting to know more about the situation.